Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Iluv

you're free to wear what you like.

I call this:
5B15B420.jpg

Costume party!!

Pottermore is driving me crazy. The Slytherins always win the duels. What makes them so much better? I don't get it. Are they more computer savvy and have better hand-eye coordination than the rest of the houses?

Sorry, I just geeked out for a moment. Now, back to the conversation. We were talking about a Wonderland tea party. :)

MikeyC

Earlier today my parents found a really old Atari 2600 or something at my grandmothers house. It still works, and it was amusing playing old games like Golf and Joust. That thing is nearly 30 years old so it was a massive blast from the past.

outsideroftheoutsiders

My first volunteering shift went well. I think I will love it. Also.. I towards the end of my shift I got to play with puppies...!

I'm also hoping to ring a group tomorrow that helps people with metnal illness get employment (i've been putting off ringing for weeks)

Roman Legion

I'm really bothered.. I have a huge and uncomfortable pimple in my left eyebrow and I can't manage to pop it to reduce the discomfort.. ::(:

Feeling_Nothing

Just got back from the family party...thank god I was able to leave early. The usual, why don't you go out, do you have a girlfriend or hows school gets old fast...

Waybuloo

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.

But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?

Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?

A woodchuck should chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.

coyote

yes, but if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,

how many pickled peppers would Peter Piper pick?