Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

My brother talked me into playing Borderlands with him today. Noooo! DX It's soooo addicting. Killing things and blowing stuff up is so much fun! (Not literally) I really needed the stress relief, but sadly my work did not get done today. :/

Note to self: Get your crap done and stop wasting time! :mad::rolleyes:

I am super excited to kick Lemur's ass next week at fantasy baseball. Also, I accidentally wore almost all green today - tshirt, green jeans, hoodie, underwear... I'm going to say that I am celebrating Earth Week.

DeadmanWalking

I am super excited to kick Lemur's ass next week at fantasy baseball. Also, I accidentally wore almost all green today - tshirt, green jeans, hoodie, underwear... I'm going to say that I am celebrating Earth Week.

Oh, um, thanks for clarifying on what you wore superfluouslyme::eek::. Well, be sure to celebrate Dia de los Muertos as well:D!

Oh, um, thanks for clarifying on what you wore superfluouslyme::eek::. Well, be sure to celebrate Dia de los Muertos as well:D!

Okay, but only if I get to eat guagua de pan and drink colada morada. And some of those skull cookies.

tumblr_lkmx7ee6Bt1qgplyno1_500.jpg

'Cause really, what's a holiday about death for other than eating sweets?

DeadmanWalking

Okay, but only if I get to eat guagua de pan and drink colada morada. And some of those skull cookies.

tumblr_lkmx7ee6Bt1qgplyno1_500.jpg

'Cause really, what's a holiday about death for other than eating sweets?
Sure, why not:)? After all, you're celebrating all of the dead people, including me:D! So I expect some celebration and presents too!
struggling not to get caught up in my own drama

Take a break from your life. Watch something that you like, play a game, just something that will make you take your mind off of your drama.

this_portrait

Gingivitis is back again. Apparently I ALWAYS have to brush my teeth really hard, just to keep it from coming back.

Other than that, I'm contemplating asking this guy if he would like to meet up for coffee some time this upcoming week.

Actually, for my cousin's daughter's 16th birthday party, she's having an Alice in Wonderland themed party. I'm assuming the birthday girl will be Alice. My cousin is going to be the Queen of Hearts. I really want to be one of her card henchmen. I think I'm going to go with the sandwich board approach. Which card should I be? I kinda want to be the Ace of Spades, but I don't have a real preference. Any ideas?