Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Invisibleman

good god im so pissed off. Im putting the pictures from my recent Europe trip onto my computer and they go on fine but I cant put the videos on. To put the videos on I need a specific program. To install the program I need to input my cameras serial number, I searched the web and discovered that you get the serial number from a card in the box. Oh the box eh? you mean that thing that i threw out over five mother******* years ago! Ive searched the web for hours and im basically screwed.

Last edited:

Golden Beam

I have developed over the years a goth mindset which includes listening to goth music. I like goth music, though never felt to look the part. Is it ok for someone who used to have bad SP to be goth in this way?

coyote

I have developed over the years a goth mindset which includes listening to goth music. I like goth music, though never felt to look the part. Is it ok for someone who used to have bad SP to be goth in this way?

i believe goth law clearly states that you must, at a minimum, wear black clothing

dyingtolive

What do you mean, youre afraid to dress like a goth because of SP?

Iluv

Phys Org said:
“CMOS is affordable and can be used to make lots of chips,” Dr. O said. “The combination of CMOS and terahertz means you could put this chip and receiver on the back of a cellphone, turning it into a device carried in your pocket that can see through objects.” Due to privacy concerns, Dr. O and his team are focused on uses in the distance range of less than four inches.

This is just wonderful.
Giving people the power to see through objects with your cellphone.
I love you science but you suck sometimes.

twiggle

Don't want him, couldn't stand him, he was no good so I haaahahahahahhahaaha.

Edit: Saturday night sing-song.

WeirdyMcGee

Would you look at that? Would you just loot at it?!

Little brother is working in a REAL kitchen for the first time.
Pretty soon, he'll be taking turns making dinner :D

...and hopefully he'll finally get it into his head that you CANT PUT METAL IN THE MICROWAVE.

MikeyC

A couple of Police cars are two doors up from me. I wonder if they'll finally evict that horrible woman and her entourage of drug-dealing friends, or let the circus continue in my street for some time more?

Nathália

...and hopefully he'll finally get it into his head that you CANT PUT METAL IN THE MICROWAVE.

X-D How cute. Don't many of us all have bad cooking experiences? I burnt boiled eggs when I was younger and the black pieces popped all over the kitchen in wall/floor. Yeah I fell asleep. SMH!

A couple of Police cars are two doors up from me. I wonder if they'll finally evict that horrible woman and her entourage of drug-dealing friends, or let the circus continue in my street for some time more?

Oh wow, that's pathetic. I hate living around people on drugs, their so unpredictable. I remember the apartments that I used to live in was like that and I have many stories. I hope they are they to do that to bringing crap into the neighborhood. I know so many good neighborhoods destroyed by that mess. They look like ghost towns. Stay safe and aware :)

Well, you can. It just kinda superheats whatever's in it.. and around it.. plus some structural damage.

But the principle is sound!

Also, nice for him, and good for you. Having cooking minions around is always handy for those off days where you just want to do nothing.