Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Newtype

Dolores+ORiordan+++Wall.jpg

I love this woman.

Vampayah88

I have the same problem, too. Is everything okay?

Its about some stuff I said in another thread a bit earlier, they didn't come off the way I intended and now some people might think Im a bad person, which is the last thing I want..god. I can't stop thinking about it now. :(

MikeyC

Its about some stuff I said in another thread a bit earlier, they didn't come off the way I intended and now some people might think Im a bad person, which is the last thing I want..god. I can't stop thinking about it now. :(
Sometimes it's the smallest things that replay in our minds. I didn't see any bad replies from you, but I would probably still like you if I did. :)

Vampayah88

Sometimes it's the smallest things that replay in our minds. I didn't see any bad replies from you, but I would probably still like you if I did. :)

True that....if I say smth and people interpret it not the way I expected and in a bad way I would mentally facepalm myself and keep obsessing over it again and again..I really need to stop doing this. And thank u Mikey, u made me smile. :)

MikeyC

True that....if I say smth and people interpret it not the way I expected and in a bad way I would mentally facepalm myself and keep obsessing over it again and again..I really need to stop doing this. And thank u Mikey, u made me smile. :)
Don't worry, because I do the exact same thing. Sometimes I post things that could be interpreted incorrectly. Without body language it's occasionally difficult to get your point across perfectly.

You're welcome. :)

AGR

really windy outside kinda scary,could mess my hair up or something jk :D

was outside and the wind was really shaking my car up,its also kinda cold which is unusual at this time of the year.

Srijita52

if my life doesn't change, there will may be arrive the day i commit suicide, i hope never.
I hope everything gets better with you.
This happens to me a lot too. But misunderstandings happen sometimes. You're a very nice person, I hope you feel better :)

twiggle

Lucky! Backstreet boys were the good ole' days when I was young too. I hope you have fun. Take lots of pics for us to see how much they all changed :D

I used to be made fun of because I liked the backstreet boys when i was a kid, around 6-8 years old. Luckily I found real music ( \m/ ) not too long after that :p

Twiggle, have fun!

Thanks guys! I'm hoping it'll be okay for me to take my camera in, and if I do I'll put a couple of pics on here if I get any good ones!

I went to the New Kids on the Block concert when I lived in Colorado. It was so awesome! It was like I was 11-12 years old again. It was kind of funny to see girls there who are now old enough to drink and they were going to see a band they liked before they were teenagers haha.

ha! that's awesome. :)
i'm not and have never been into either groups, but i'd totally go just because of the nostalgic value. i know i'd have fun.
i still know so many of their songs just from listening to pop music stations back then. :x

Yeahhhh I'm mainly doing it for the nostalgia. People are always surprised when I say I'm going because after the age of 13 I went purely into alternative music and don't know much about mainstream music anymore, but back in the good old days I loved both bands. I was always sad that I liked NKOTB a few years after they were around and never got to see them live. So this will make the childhood dream come true haha. I'm glad the concert you saw was good, Buzz! It'll be interesting noting the age-range of the people there. Maybe I'll feel a bit younger again!