Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MsBuzzkillington

::eek::NKOTBSB::eek::
I'm doing it for my childhood ::p:

I went to the New Kids on the Block concert when I lived in Colorado. It was so awesome! It was like I was 11-12 years old again. It was kind of funny to see girls there who are now old enough to drink and they were going to see a band they liked before they were teenagers haha.

MrJones

ha! that's awesome. :)
i'm not and have never been into either groups, but i'd totally go just because of the nostalgic value. i know i'd have fun.
i still know so many of their songs just from listening to pop music stations back then. :x
teleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

damn I promised myself I wouldn't do this again :p

coyote

i do not think i have ever heard a song performed by the New Kids on the Block or the Backstreet Boys - at least not on purpose

i'm sure they're very good, though

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I am extremely dead from the amount of laughter that the video has caused me. I will most likely be suing because I fell a few times trying to get up from laughing. Has anybody else seen this ?
Still trying to figure out if they're being serious or not XD

Hot Problems (official single) - Double Take - YouTube

Since when has shallowness, lack of self respect, and poor singing the formula for 2 million hits on youtube. I don't get it.

coyote

Dolores+ORiordan+++Wall.jpg

Kiwong

I would like to slip this skin, and go back to the 1980s. That was an uncomplicated time, a time of unfinished buisiness.

MikeyC

being told off as soon as you get out of bed? what better way to start the day?
I hate life. A lot.
Both of these are bad. ::(:

I hung out with my friend last night. He had spent 10 days in Malaysia and we caught up with what was happening. After about an hour of chatting I had run out of things to say. I got a little anxious at trying to think of something to say. I hope that doesn't continue but it's happened a few times now.

DeadmanWalking

I hung out with my friend last night. He had spent 10 days in Malaysia and we caught up with what was happening. After about an hour of chatting I had run out of things to say. I got a little anxious at trying to think of something to say. I hope that doesn't continue but it's happened a few times now.

Whenever you run out of topics, turn the focus to them. For example, you could have asked him about why he went, what did he do, what did he enjoy doing, could you go next time, stuff like that. If all else fails, talk about the weather::p:! It works............. sometimes.

WeirdyMcGee

...this dress is a pain in my ass...
No wonder I never finish the projects I start. -__-'
I'm aiming far too high. Maybe I'll just cut holes in a garbage bag next time and wear that?

MikeyC

Whenever you run out of topics, turn the focus to them. For example, you could have asked him about why he went, what did he do, what did he enjoy doing, could you go next time, stuff like that. If all else fails, talk about the weather::p:! It works............. sometimes.
We already discussed his trip. I guess I need to start being more interesting!

Maybe I'll just cut holes in a garbage bag next time and wear that?
I see no downside! :D

this_portrait

It's hard to describe the feeling that comes over me when I listen to classic rock. I feel... high? Like I've smoked a few joints? (Never smoked weed, though, so I'm only assuming.)

MikeyC

It's hard to describe the feeling that comes over me when I listen to classic rock. I feel... high? Like I've smoked a few joints? (Never smoked weed, though, so I'm only assuming.)
That's a good thing, right? I get a high listening to my music, too. It's the only thing that has been there for me through everything. :D