Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Srijita52

My grandmother's operation to have her leg amputated has been delayed twice now. She needs to get it off before the infection in it spreads to her hip, by which time it's too late to operate and she will die. Nobody knows why it's been delayed. My dad reckons it's because she's old and the operation will be costly. We need answers.

Meanwhile she's going mental with all the waiting and just wants to get out. I don't blame her and I feel for her.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the operation takes place soon.

WeirdyMcGee

Meanwhile she's going mental with all the waiting and just wants to get out. I don't blame her and I feel for her.

I would use my unicorn powers to help if I could, Mikey. ::(:
I'll just have to keep my hooves crossed for now, though... hang in there!

hoddesdon

I got banned from a chess room on the Internet for twenty-four hours a few days ago. All I did was say that I was from Mars (I think).

Iluv

Sorry to hear that...did anything in particular happen today for the reason of your anxiety?

Yeah a girl that I particularly do not like emailed me like 'hey'. And I thought it was sort of out of the blue.
Plus I'm home sick so missing school gives me anxiety.

twiggle

I don't know why I bother sometimes. Maybe I should just stop wasting my time doing unpaid labour because I think I'm starting to be taken advantage of. I always tell myself to start putting myself first a bit more - I never do - and that's probably why I always feel so undervalued.

But, the moment you take anything for granted is the moment you throw it away. I've been thrown, I've also done the throwing.

Time to move on to something different.

Feeling_Nothing

Yeah a girl that I particularly do not like emailed me like 'hey'. And I thought it was sort of out of the blue.

Well, if you don't like her you should try not to let her get to you. Just ignore her e-mail and if you really don't like her put her on block. Sucks being sick...I'm sick myself right now, sore throat, headache, ...

Hope you feel better soon !

Boby

If you are thinking to much of why she emailed you,I think it's better to just emailed her back ,ask what she wants and settle the situation.
And yeah it sucks to be sick...for me getting sick always comes with a depression.::(:
Anyway I hope you will get better soon!Eat well(lots of fruits) and get some good rest :)

Rembrandt Broam

I don't know why I bother sometimes. Maybe I should just stop wasting my time doing unpaid labour because I think I'm starting to be taken advantage of. I always tell myself to start putting myself first a bit more - I never do - and that's probably why I always feel so undervalued.

Tricky one. Unpaid labour is fine if the person/cause you're labouring for is worthwhile, but if it seems like someone is taking advantage of your natural generosity then it's definitely time to call a halt to it.

twiggle

Tricky one. Unpaid labour is fine if the person/cause you're labouring for is worthwhile, but if it seems like someone is taking advantage of your natural generosity then it's definitely time to call a halt to it.

I value the cause of it, but I feel like I'm lead up the garden path a bit. He heard me tell the boss of my other organisation on the phone that no, I didn't want to make my part-time role full-time because I had other commitments with the volunteering. I don't think he realises how big a sacrifice that was financially. More money would make my life easier but I can manage without it.... until I feel undervalued. Hmm.

this_portrait

For the first time in months, I'm in a depressed mood where I feel unsatisfied about a lot of things and nothing hardly seems to matter anymore...

MikeyC

I value the cause of it, but I feel like I'm lead up the garden path a bit. He heard me tell the boss of my other organisation on the phone that no, I didn't want to make my part-time role full-time because I had other commitments with the volunteering. I don't think he realises how big a sacrifice that was financially. More money would make my life easier but I can manage without it.... until I feel undervalued. Hmm.
In the end I know you'll make the right decision. If you're feeling used, it's something you need to bring up because, at least in Australia, that's illegal.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Whenever I go to do something lately I end up napping instead it seems. I was going to make a call 3 hours ago but instead just laid in bed for 3 hours, napping mostly. It is not helping with my productivity ::p:

MsBuzzkillington

I was expecting maintenance to come to my apartment this morning. I woke up early and I was laying in bed trying to fall back asleep hoping they wouldn't come. It always makes me nervous because they say "We will be there between 9-5", so it's like you don't know when to expect them.

I heard a knock and I was like, oooh noo. I heard the knock again so I got up and opened the door in my pj's...

And it was two Mormon missionary guys. Embarrassing! In my head I was like "Oh my gosh you aren't the maintenance guy! eeeek!" I wanted to slam the door in their face and run away haha. Dumb dumb dumb. I wish I didn't answer the door, I never answer the door. But this time I was expecting someone. Also the peephole is about 5 inches too high so that doesn't provide much use.