Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I guess there's a "Fire Weather Watch" for where I live. I don't know what that means. I can only guess.
chilevolcano.jpg

Indeed, I shall be watchful for the fire weather.

MikeyC

I'm going to the hospital today with the family to visit my grandmother. We're going to give her Easter eggs and just pop in to wish her a happy Easter. I will wager she wouldn't even know it's Easter because of her deliriousness and just being in hospital too long.

She gets her leg amputated really soon, and there's a chance she won't even survive that because her skin is as thin as paper and the wound may never heal. We will see, though.

I know she's going to be an unhappy woman for the rest of her life, though, and that kills me.

twiggle

I'm going to the hospital today with the family to visit my grandmother. We're going to give her Easter eggs and just pop in to wish her a happy Easter. I will wager she wouldn't even know it's Easter because of her deliriousness and just being in hospital too long.

She gets her leg amputated really soon, and there's a chance she won't even survive that because her skin is as thin as paper and the wound may never heal. We will see, though.

I know she's going to be an unhappy woman for the rest of her life, though, and that kills me.

Whether she knows its Easter or not, just seeing you all will indubitably make her happy. I'm so sorry to hear of the pain which she is going through - it seems quite a while ago now that you first mentioned her going into hospital. I wish her all the best with the operation, hopefully all goes as well as possible.
Hope you're okay, Mikey. Have a big hug **

MikeyC

Whether she knows its Easter or not, just seeing you all will indubitably make her happy. I'm so sorry to hear of the pain which she is going through - it seems quite a while ago now that you first mentioned her going into hospital. I wish her all the best with the operation, hopefully all goes as well as possible.
Hope you're okay, Mikey. Have a big hug **
Yeah, it was a while ago that I mentioned it and she's been in hospital ever since, and still has more to go. It will make her happy as long as she's lucid.

There's a lot of work for us because we have to sell her house and get rid of everything she owns in there. That's going to be a huge job. It's going to be sad having to do that, though, after she and her late husband have lived there for many decades.

Thanks for the hugs, twiggle. :)

Shyangel

I have to wonder why there is uranium in here, but I probably don't want to know.

Random thoughts....

I watched a Chuck Noris movie last night. It was called Cold Silence. Man was it corny! lol I thought, "Ooo, movie with Chuck Noris. Let's see what the hubub is about."...Well, at least now I know.

The Cubs were winning in the 8th inning and I was all YAY.

cheergarza2.gif

But then they blew it and I was all god dammit.

tumblr_lu9w4uWXZR1r0ojhto1_500.gif

I know I shouldn't be surprised. 2 games down, 160 to go. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Boby

I actually posted something concerning that in the "how are you feeling thread" lol. I guess it's party for everyone...

Ohh i almost forget you guys celebrate easter now.Right?We are orthodox here, we celebrate easter next week.I'm just going to my cousin BD.

It's funny how when we yawn and stretch at the same time we sound like beasts being slayed in a medieval themed movie.

Raarrrwwrrrggguuuuhhhaaah...

MikeyC

So I don't know how much I'll be on in the next few days, as I'm taking a trip to New Zealand, but if I'm not on here I hope everyone goes well. You're all awesome and I want you all to stay that way. :)

Iluv

So I don't know how much I'll be on in the next few days, as I'm taking a trip to New Zealand, but if I'm not on here I hope everyone goes well. You're all awesome and I want you all to stay that way. :)

Have a safe & fun trip to New Zealand Mikey :) . Remember no taking candy from strangers or getting in windowless vans! ;) We'll miss you! You stay amazing as well.

By the way I hope everyone is having an amazing Easter / Sunday!

Last edited: