Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Iluv

My plans for Easter is nothing either. Movies, sleeping in and grabbing my popcorn waiting for a good easter fight to break out. Yeah. :cool:

WeirdyMcGee

I wish I had a small child to hide easter eggs for...
anyone feel like renting theirs out for a morning?
I'll include a pancake breakfast, easter egg hunt and a movie screening.
All small children will be going home full of sugar, and with their FREE KITTEN and easter basket.

Any takers?
No?
No one wants to give Weirdy their child for a day?
... :rolleyes: It's the name, isn't it? What if I were... TotallyNormalNotWeirdAtAll McGee?

DeadmanWalking

All small children will be going home full of sugar, and with their FREE KITTEN and easter basket.

Any takers?
No?
... :rolleyes: It's the name, isn't it? What if I were... TotallyNormalNotWeirdAtAll McGee?

Can I volunteer myself;):rolleyes:?

Any takers?
No?

I can steal a kid that I'll rent to you for $150/hr. How does that sound?

MikeyC

My plans for Easter is nothing either. Movies, sleeping in and grabbing my popcorn waiting for a good easter fight to break out. Yeah. :cool:
To be honest, that does sound pretty cool.

Any takers?
No?
You know, you could totally hide Easter eggs for me if you really wanted.

DeadmanWalking

~~
Feelin' lucky?
Are ya, Deadman?!

Come%2BAt%2BMe%2BBro%2B-%2BI%2BAm%2BNo%2BBro%2521.jpg

Wait, what::p:?

Vampayah88

My mother made me call my dad and tell him they are divorcing. I hate it that they haven't been talking to eachother for more than 2 months and i have to talk for each of them to the other one and be between it all. I don't like talking on the phone at all.

MikeyC

My mother made me call my dad and tell him they are divorcing. I hate it that they haven't been talking to eachother for more than 2 months and i have to talk for each of them to the other one and be between it all. I don't like talking on the phone at all.
They're using you as a messenger. You could tell them to grow up and fight their own battles if you don't want to be in the middle of it.

Sorry to hear they're divorcing, though. Do you want them to stay together?