Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

^That sucks so much Weirdy ::(:

I hope you feel better soon.

There will be always people who make you feel bad even if it's not their intention.
You have to find what works the best for you to be strong enough to ignore them, but I know it's really hard.

Anyway you've proven that you're very strong, maybe even more than you think? Good luck, WeirdyMcGee!

MikeyC

I guess people who don't know much about what I'm going through emotionally, wouldn't realize how much it wounds me to have to hear that over and over and over again... and that party wasn't even the baby shower; just our birthdays. -__-

Lots of uncomfortable questions and conversations... I feel dead today.
Being in a serious relationship for 7 years would probably make your family believe you would get pregnant.

But does it even matter?

Perfume/fragrance/deodorant commercials are always silly exaggerated.
They are? I was hoping I'd turn into the Old Spice Guy. ::(:

Iluv

Except the Old Spice commercials, those are epic.

I agree.

scaled.php

MikeyC

After my close call on Thursday being pulled over for speeding and coming within a hair of losing my license, I drove slower today to the shops and back. Verdict: I felt like I could get out and jog faster. It's going to take some getting used to, but it's something I need to learn and get a habit of doing before I lose my license or kill myself or someone else.

EscapeArtist

father was in a car accident after having a seizure today. As long as he doesn't have cancer, it's all okay! But he has had it before. That would suck. Doesn't bother me until it happens though so, he's okay so i'm good.

DeadmanWalking

father was in a car accident after having a seizure today. As long as he doesn't have cancer, it's all okay! But he has had it before. That would suck. Doesn't bother me until it happens though so, he's okay so i'm good.

Oh my god, is he okay::(:? I hope he gets better and I'm sorry about that.

lonely_drummer

Well, I did it! I gave in and found a job for the summer, well half of it at least. I have an interview on Monday with a landscaping company. I've heard good things about it and I have tons of experience plus its something I actually enjoy. Working outside all day, its pretty awesome. So that's my plan, work my tail off till July, then go part time and head up to the yukon for some mountain biking, yeah!!!!

MikeyC

Well, I did it! I gave in and found a job for the summer, well half of it at least. I have an interview on Monday with a landscaping company. I've heard good things about it and I have tons of experience plus its something I actually enjoy. Working outside all day, its pretty awesome. So that's my plan, work my tail off till July, then go part time and head up to the yukon for some mountain biking, yeah!!!!
Congratulations, drummer. :) Sounds all good to me. Landscaping does sound like hard but rewarding work but that's something you're going to relish. Just think of how fit you'll get, too.

Srijita52

That's awesome! I hope all goes well :)

Srijita52

Someone just called me an awful and arrogant person. I was wondering if its true. I mean I know I can be really shy and overly cautious opening up to people (specially whom I just met yesterday!) but does it really make me too proud?? Wtf I never ever think myself as important let alone be centre of the universe. I already hate myself enough and when I hear comments like that it just makes me want to go away. Ugh! Sorry for the rant everyone, just feeling very down at the moment.

MikeyC

Someone just called me an awful and arrogant person. I was wondering if its true. I mean I know I can be really shy and overly cautious opening up to people (specially whom I just met yesterday!) but does it really make me too proud?? Wtf I never ever think myself as important let alone be centre of the universe. I already hate myself enough and when I hear comments like that it just makes me want to go away. Ugh! Sorry for the rant everyone, just feeling very down at the moment.
This whole forum knows that's untrue. I'm sorry that happened. ::(: Just because you're quiet doesn't mean you're too good, and that person has misjudged you completely.

If you want to chat, my inbox is open and available.

montejocarlo

you know yourself better than anyone. people can't tell you who you are. don't bother yourself about it.