Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Yesterday in one of my classes these two girls sit in the row behind me, and while they go to sit one thinks out loud to the other "I don't know what posses some people to sit at the end of an empty row leaving the rest of it useless for anyone else to sit in."

I then stop getting ready, and take a second to look down my empty row that I am sitting at the end of. Real subtle girls, and your passive aggressive attack on me kept me up all night :rolleyes:

coyote

Yesterday in one of my classes these two girls sit in the row behind me, and while they go to sit one thinks out loud to the other "I don't know what posses some people to sit at the end of an empty row leaving the rest of it useless for anyone else to sit in."

I then stop getting ready, and take a second to look down my empty row that I am sitting at the end of. Real subtle girls, and your passive aggressive attack on me kept me up all night :rolleyes:

her comment makes absolutely no sense - the rest of the row is empty for people to sit in - as soon as someone sits down, it's no longer empty anyway

is she implying that she can't walk past you to get to the rest of the row?

if so, then that's her own problem for not being able to say "pardon me" and scoot past you

or maybe she thought you were cute and that was her way of getting your attention - like a 2nd grader punching the boy she likes in the arm

Agent_Violet

hmmm...i'd thank them for giving a new idea on how to keep people away from me :) i can't stand sitting directly next to people i don't know,like in movie theaters and such. If they're too stupid to realize one person at the end of the row doesn't make the rest of the seats in the row disappear then that's their problem,not yours.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
her comment makes absolutely no sense - the rest of the row is empty for people to sit in - as soon as someone sits down, it's no longer empty anyway

is she implying that she can't walk past you to get to the rest of the row?

if so, then that's her own problem for not being able to say "pardon me" and scoot past you

or maybe she thought you were cute and that was her way of getting your attention - like a 2nd grader punching the boy she likes in the arm

Well the rows are sort of narrow, and it would have been more convenient had I sat down at the wall side of the row, but you're right, in fact someone did end up scooting past me later on.

She came in from the back of the room, so while I do have great hair :):p:), I think that deflates your cute theory. Plus she said it in that mean girl high school sort of way. I mean I don't care what she thinks so it really didn't phase me, but it was surprising someone in college is still acting like that. That whole making people feel bad about themselves thing doesn't work as well in the real world.

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

She came in from the back of the room, so while I do have great hair :):p:), I think that deflates your cute theory. Plus she said it in that mean girl high school sort of way. I mean I don't care what she thinks so it really didn't phase me, but it was surprising someone in college is still acting like that. That whole making people feel bad for themselves thing doesn't work as well in the real world.

ohhh... I wish I were there to say something... -______-
I used to be so good at dealing with those 'mean girl' types.

Acegame

Lol i used to do this too when i was still at college. Somehow i felt better sitting at the end of the row where nobody was looking at me and it's easier to escape ::p: Though i was always a little afraid for people, like those two girls, who might judge me. But it doesn't make any sense. It's not like nobody can pass.

People with Tetris physics on the mind. I guess politely communicating working towards a simply to achieve goal too much to ask. :/

You did nothing wrong. You literally just sat there.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
hmmm...i'd thank them for giving a new idea on how to keep people away from me :) i can't stand sitting directly next to people i don't know,like in movie theaters and such. If they're too stupid to realize one person at the end of the row doesn't make the rest of the seats in the row disappear then that's their problem,not yours.

Lol i used to do this too when i was still at college. Somehow i felt better sitting at the end of the row where nobody was looking at me and it's easier to escape ::p: Though i was always a little afraid for people, like those two girls, who might judge me. But it doesn't make any sense. It's not like nobody can pass.

Yeah I definitely prefer the ends, especially at the movies. In class I usually don't sit at the ends, but I was half dead yesterday and got there kinda late. Last time I went though the theater was full of empty rows but my friend decides to choose one of the ones with people sitting on the end! I reprimanded him afterwards ::p:

People with Tetris physics on the mind. I guess politely communicating working towards a simply to achieve goal too much to ask. :/

You did nothing wrong. You literally just sat there.

Yeah I know I didn't, it didn't really bother me when she said that, I think my attempt to be sarcastic has officially failed when saying that. Hence why I don't attempt much of it irl ::p:

WeirdyMcGee

I can't stop thinking about food.

haha-- does this help at all? A bag of squirmy worms?
34.jpg

twiggle

haha-- does this help at all? A bag of squirmy worms?
34.jpg

Hahaha ok, that's helped a bit, thanks... but without my glasses on, to me they look like chocolate sprinkles!
...I never knew how much I loved chocolate and crisps until I gave them up for Lent... roll on Easter.

coyote

"NONE SHALL PASS!"

Boby

Hahaha ok, that's helped a bit, thanks... but without my glasses on, to me they look like chocolate sprinkles!
...I never knew how much I loved chocolate and crisps until I gave them up for Lent... roll on Easter.

Hehehe I don't think it helped,you are talking about food right there::p:

Well at least it worked for me,so I guess I have to say thx to McGee.

twiggle

Hehehe I don't think it helped,you are talking about food right there::p:

Well at least it worked for me,so I guess I have to say thx to McGee.

When I read what they were I felt a bit sick at the thought of eating them, and was reminded of a certain scene from The Lost Boys.
But then I thought, 'mmm, chocolate sprinkles', and all was right with the world again ::p:

Iluv

Long story short, I was pulled over doing 96 in a 70 zone. That would've been the end of my license but I just happen to know the guys in Highway Patrol and he let me off. Coincidentally it was the exact same guy who pulled me over on Australia Day, if anyone remembers that horror story.

I will never learn. Nobody to blame except me.

Driving can be corrected. You should take up a course of some sort and just pay attention a bit more to the rules of the road. But hey, everything happens for a reason. You still got your license, so that means this can be your chance to drive a little slower.
If it makes you feel better I learned to drive courtesy of Grand Theft Auto. Yep, parents won't let me near a car. ::p:. So you're not the worse driver out there. Don't be too hard on yourself, mistakes happen.

~
As for my random thought: 4 days off of school = amazing. Plus opened up the fridge and somebody left a can of Busch. Haha, it's mine now :3 Omnomnom.

Last edited:

vexatiousmind

I have a job interview at 3:00 tomorrow! I am nervous, I keep thinking to myself "why did I even apply for a stupid job, I don't want to go to an interview"