Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Okay, so this is going to be my 500th post, I feel like I should have some sort of magnificent post even though it is silly because it really doesn't matter; I want it to be something "worthwhile". I can't really think of anything too great, so I figured a random thought was the best bet.

Oh my how I ramble.

I learned in class that after age 30(!!!!) height decreases by 1.2 cm every 20 years.

It isn't much, but it still kind of crazy that it starts so young. So my mom really did shrink a little bit! Ha :p
Damn gravity! Always working against us!

Roman Legion

If only life were as easy to communicate that I can't talk like I do over xbox live.. Sure I tell people my mic is broken, but I can send texts messages to people I play with online.. I don't know them at all, but it's not so bad when it comes through a headset, less anxiety than in person.. I tell people my mic is broken so they don't question the silence.. Am I wrong to tell them that and hide my mute issue or is it a jusifiable?

MikeyC

I'm finding that 20-30 minutes sleep during the day is making me feel good physically. I should definitely try to continue that if I can (but not rely on it).

Silatuyok

Therapists always ask impossible questions. Like, how long have you had anxiety?: well, I'm only just now realizing that these physical symptoms are, in fact, anxiety..so instead of it being a very recent thing like I had thought, I'm starting to remember these feelings stretching way back into adolescence. Or, how long have you been depressed?: when I'm depressed I feel like I was born depressed, and when I'm happy I feel like my whole life has been good. But all they want is to write down a 2-3 word phrase so I have to sum it up into something much less accurate, like 6 months. The counselor who did my last psych eval asked me if I had good judgment. wtf kind of question is that? And saying "it depends on the situation" is not a good enough answer, so she wrote down "Fair/Poor." Thanks lady. Clearly telling you about the few times I've had poor judgment entitles you to negate all the great things I have accomplished in my life despite having several freaking mental disorders.
Rant over, I'm too tired to complain about it anymore.

lonely_drummer

went and treated myself to some nice bose speakers today. I been looking at them for quite some time and damn, they're sounding sweet

Srijita52

Therapists always ask impossible questions. Like, how long have you had anxiety?: well, I'm only just now realizing that these physical symptoms are, in fact, anxiety..so instead of it being a very recent thing like I had thought, I'm starting to remember these feelings stretching way back into adolescence. Or, how long have you been depressed?: when I'm depressed I feel like I was born depressed, and when I'm happy I feel like my whole life has been good. But all they want is to write down a 2-3 word phrase so I have to sum it up into something much less accurate, like 6 months. The counselor who did my last psych eval asked me if I had good judgment. wtf kind of question is that? And saying "it depends on the situation" is not a good enough answer, so she wrote down "Fair/Poor." Thanks lady. Clearly telling you about the few times I've had poor judgment entitles you to negate all the great things I have accomplished in my life despite having several freaking mental disorders.
Rant over, I'm too tired to complain about it anymore.

I don't like it when they simplify such compicated issues and I find it practically impossible to express my feeling by these statements. I wish there was a better way.

I could start up and shut down my computer 3 to 4 times in the time it takes for the darn thing to simply come out of the hibernation mode. It's ridicules.

MrJones

I could start up and shut down my computer 3 to 4 times in the time it takes for the darn thing to simply come out of the hibernation mode. It's ridicules.
Man, don't worry, when I hibernate (siesta time, that is) I don't easily get up :p

Agent_Violet

just found out a guy i was in love with secretly in high school thought i was the prettiest girl in the world and was terrified to talk to me...wow.

DeadmanWalking

just found out a guy i was in love with secretly in high school thought i was the prettiest girl in the world and was terrified to talk to me...wow.

I'm sure that a lot of men think that about you Agent V;). You're stunning!

It's that awkward moment when you're walking home and you see a half-naked woman lying outside of your dorm that makes you wonder if God loves you or if he's just spiting you::eek::. Only in the world of Deadman does this stuff happen, I swear:rolleyes:.

Agent_Violet

I'm sure that a lot of men think that about you Agent V;). You're stunning!

It's that awkward moment when you're walking home and you see a half-naked woman lying outside of your dorm that makes you wonder if God loves you or if he's just spiting you::eek::. Only in the world of Deadman does this stuff happen, I swear:rolleyes:.

aww well thanks deadman...that's really sweet of you to say...the stunning part,not the dorm thing...lol