Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I posted a message about not believing in god on Livejournal and someone that I don't know sent me this message.

Because you chose not to. Not to believe. Do you really think with the sanity that is left for you or anyone at all, that all these stories in the Holy Scriptures are man made, out of whims, and yet they carry a common direction of faith? One day your disbelief will make you suffer from a dreadful state of mind for you will not see any direction left, for you always disbelieved in God but didn't even know that you believed in the Devil just as much. Good thing is God never disbelieved in you. See how He is coming around again. To you. :)

My reaction is both :rolleyes: and :D.

MollyBeGood

Life can change on a dime and I feel ridiculous for wanting to end mine as of the last 2 yrs...I do blame using anti depressants for they screwed w/ my head. I was fine till I tried them. i am going au natural forever now. No meds. There is no magic pills to make you happy.

^ Thanks guys. :)

That's sweet
or
That's sweet
?
The curiosity to the tone is killing me. ::p:

That's really cute sticker! Who are you giving it to :eek: !

I'm going to stick it on my laptop, actually. It's gonna look so cute. <3

I did order 2 spares that I might give away at some point. :3

Beatmetrics

Don't force someone who generally doesn't talk much to actually talk. Or that ends up being much of a loss for you instead of the person you force. Trust ME!

MikeyC

狼;590916 said:
Life can change on a dime and I feel ridiculous for wanting to end mine as of the last 2 yrs...I do blame using anti depressants for they screwed w/ my head. I was fine till I tried them. i am going au natural forever now. No meds. There is no magic pills to make you happy.
Good on you for going the natural way. I hope it works out for you. :)

Last edited:

How_slow_the_Wind

Although it wasn't directed at me, I overheard some girls at uni talking about "that girl who always walks alone, wears the same black clothes everyday because she is such a loser." That's just a paraphrase but they were making fun of this girl(whom I don't know) for a fair bit.

Obviously they are not indicative of the entire uni, but it's just so depressing that our sensitivities and fears of rejection aren't exactly unfounded when the world consists of such judgemental douchebags. I mean do other people think of me as one of those "losers" at uni?

AGR

WOW I cant believe I acted so out of character today,so this girl is showing that she is interested in me for a few days,she keeps joking that I am her boyfriend,said that she is going to take me to china,but sometimes she didnt say when I was around
so I was invited to go to some place I just couldnt say no,she was also so cute I couldnt say no,she knows that I am shy and was avoiding her,when I was thinking about saying no,she said: you cant say no,if you say no you will be fired!(it isnt as cute as it was in japanese)so I was basically forced to agree because I couldnt say no to her,but after I didnt feel bad at all,I actually talked with her and showed that I cared about her,I just cant belive,I just hope that she is a good girl.....
I actually agreed to a double date,with a guy that I dont really trust and I am thinking of cancelling and going somewhere with only her now that its almost done deal,dont know what I will do,only 2 days left.......::(:

Srijita52

Although it wasn't directed at me, I overheard some girls at uni talking about "that girl who always walks alone, wears the same black clothes everyday because she is such a loser." That's just a paraphrase but they were making fun of this girl(whom I don't know) for a fair bit.

Obviously they are not indicative of the entire uni, but it's just so depressing that our sensitivities and fears of rejection aren't exactly unfounded when the world consists of such judgemental douchebags. I mean do other people think of me as one of those "losers" at uni?
I really don't understand why people talk like that. I mean all of us have differences that others don't like but how does it make anyone less? But maybe some people like to think such way, perhaps it gives them a little boost of confidence. Its depressing to hear those comments, but there'll always be people who don't like you. But I guess its not that big of a deal as long as you're comfortable with who you are. I understand it still hurts at times though.

Srijita52

WOW I cant believe I acted so out of character today,so this girl is showing that she is interested in me for a few days,she keeps joking that I am her boyfriend,said that she is going to take me to china,but sometimes she didnt say when I was around
so I was invited to go to some place I just couldnt say no,she was also so cute I couldnt say no,she knows that I am shy and was avoiding her,when I was thinking about saying no,she said: you cant say no,if you say no you will be fired!(it isnt as cute as it was in japanese)so I was basically forced to agree because I couldnt say no to her,but after I didnt feel bad at all,I actually talked with her and showed that I cared about her,I just cant belive,I just hope that she is a good girl.....
I actually agreed to a double date,with a guy that I dont really trust and I am thinking of cancelling and going somewhere with only her now that its almost done deal,dont know what I will do,only 2 days left.......::(:
^That's amazing :) I'm glad it went so well between you both. Hope you have great time at your next date.

WeirdyMcGee

crazy people arguing on my front stoop, again...
why can't they argue on their own stoop?
-__-'
As long as no one gets stabbed again, I guess I don't care where they argue...-- no; scratch that. GET OFF MY STOOP!