Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

crazy people arguing on my front stoop, again...
why can't they argue on their own stoop?
-__-'
As long as no one gets stabbed again, I guess I don't care where they argue...-- no; scratch that. GET OFF MY STOOP!

I hate when that happens. It's even more annoying when they start RIGHT the second you need to go somewhere.

It would be a problem if dragons weren't mythical.

Nearly all cliche stories with dragons in them revolve about slaying the dragon and that person becoming a hero because of it. I mean, what if that dragon was like a really cool guy? Pays his taxes on time, does charity work on weekends, takes really good care of his dragonlings. He'd be totally misrepresented by those stories. It's an outrage I say!

Iluv

^^ @BlackPuma. That would be so awesome. I want a pink dragon ::p:!! I'll take it on walks and name it Mr. Dragon!

So I'm watching this horror story that's true on a tv show. Poor girl got in a car with a stranger and the guy kidnapped her. Never getting in a strangers car again. ::(:. Ugh, this world disgusts me!

MrJones

Today I discovered my sister can hear me from her room when I cry.

Me: Me? Why would I even cry? I'm fine :)
Her: ...

I won second place in a WNBA contest today. If I buy three tickets to a Chicago Sky basketball game, I get two tickets free, along with a t-shirt. I will never find two other friends/family to go with me, let alone two extra people. So I'm putting some feelers out there to see if I can generate any interest. I would like to go to the June 20th game against Phoenix, but I could be persuaded to change my mind. If anyone is interested in going, give me a holler. I do have to let the team know by the end of April, though.

MikeyC

I won second place in a WNBA contest today. If I buy three tickets to a Chicago Sky basketball game, I get two tickets free, along with a t-shirt. I will never find two other friends/family to go with me, let alone two extra people. So I'm putting some feelers out there to see if I can generate any interest. I would like to go to the June 20th game against Phoenix, but I could be persuaded to change my mind. If anyone is interested in going, give me a holler. I do have to let the team know by the end of April, though.
You know, I would be very interested in going, but alas I'm in a different country, so that's impossible. I hope you get some people to go with you!