Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

Since I tried to kill myself, I started giving my last goodbyes to some people, just so I don't leave without saying a word, just in case. Some didn't care, some didn't understand...

I really don't know what to do with my life, I don't want to live like this, it just breaks my heart. I can't handle it. I don't want it.

Gaucho

Since I tried to kill myself, I started giving my last goodbyes to some people, just so I don't leave without saying a word, just in case. Some didn't care, some didn't understand...

I really don't know what to do with my life, I don't want to live like this, it just breaks my heart. I can't handle it. I don't want it.

hi mrjones, do you have tried professional treatment? things can change, I know the feeling.

Aletheia

not that I eat it but

People who eat chocolate regularly tend to be thinner, new research suggests.

[A] study of nearly 1,000 US people that looked at diet, calorie intake and body mass index (BMI)... found those who ate chocolate a few times a week were, on average, slimmer than those who ate it occasionally.

Other studies have claimed chocolate may be good for the heart.

(Michelle Roberts, "Chocolate 'may help keep people slim'")

WeirdyMcGee

Dark chocolate? I prefer milk, myself... and that's terrible for me because I'm lactose intolerant... and my teeth are too sensitive for me to eat one square of chocolate without getting terrible toothaches for hours.

...no chocolate for me.

Iluv

Wouldn't it be funny if one valentines day cupid would leave his house with the wrong set of arrows?

He's gon get suuuueed~

I think he has the right arrows either just the wrong aim or a great sense of humor!

Last edited:

Kiwong

Dealing with physical pain and illness was simple, my thoughts were focused inwards on the pain and illness.

Now I am physically fit, my thoughts are more focused on my anxiety and the complications of dealing with people.

I had very few of those complication when I was in pain.

this_portrait

My best guy friend has a picture of me on his desk where he works. :/ ! I have no idea why he would put a picture of my ugly face. I don't understand the species of males. I told him to take it off and he refused. I asked him why he was like 'because I want to have it there'. Guys ...:rolleyes:

That's cute. :)

MrJones

My best guy friend has a picture of me on his desk where he works. :/ ! I have no idea why he would put a picture of my ugly face. I don't understand the species of males. I told him to take it off and he refused. I asked him why he was like 'because I want to have it there'. Guys ...:rolleyes:
See? That's what I told you :D

D'aw. That's kinda adorable. ;D

MikeyC

Socially Awkward Moments # 2352

Me *to colleague*: "Is it okay for me to take a plaster from the first aid box or do I need to write down that I've taken one?"

Colleague: "You can just take one... are you okay??!"

Me: "Oh I'm fine. It's just that I had a blister on the back of my foot, and it bled and formed a scab, and then my tights got stuck to the scab and pulled it away, and now it's bleeding"

Colleague: :confused:
Gotta love those TMI moments.

That's sweet.

I've send out this picture to be turned into a sticker.

<3

Attachments

• companioncubefhrapgic.jpg
    companioncubefhrapgic.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: