Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I bet it's the vocals!!!! U were probably done first lol
I think you're spying on me. Yeah, I was finished first, and vocals are now the last thing to be done. :) They should be done next week and then it's mastering, which is expensive. Then it's making up CD's. So much money!

lonely_drummer

I think you're spying on me. Yeah, I was finished first, and vocals are now the last thing to be done. :) They should be done next week and then it's mastering, which is expensive. Then it's making up CD's. So much money!

Oh I know it's so pricey!!! That's why we got into making everything our own, printing, burning CDs, making cases. We even do our own mixing and mastering too. It's a little tedious but once you get a good system it's a lot better. But it's all about time, I have all the time in the world so Im able to pour all of it into music

MikeyC

Oh I know it's so pricey!!! That's why we got into making everything our own, printing, burning CDs, making cases. We even do our own mixing and mastering too. It's a little tedious but once you get a good system it's a lot better. But it's all about time, I have all the time in the world so Im able to pour all of it into music
Ah, fair enough. At least you made a system that works for you. :) I think we'll go the normal route and just try to do it properly.

Apparently the guitarist and bassist have both heard rough tracks of all the new songs minus vocals. I haven't yet. I want to!!

Shyangel

Hey, my drum parts are already recorded, so you can't blame me. :D

But I'd much rather inflict my pointless rage on you. Inflicting pointless rage on you is sorta a pass time for me, so fairness isn't being considered here.:D

This is just how it's gonna be, Mikey, better accept it now.

MikeyC

But I'd much rather inflict my pointless rage on you. Inflicting pointless rage on you is sorta a pass time for me, so fairness isn't being considered here.:D

This is just how it's gonna be, Mikey, better accept it now.
Well this is just sucky. Wah.... ::(: :)

Shyangel

Hey! Now u two play nice! Or one of you will have to go sit in the corner... Angel?!

It wasn't me!!! *points finger at Mikey* He makes me do this, you know!
Him and all his, "Oh it's gonna be a couple of months." What am I suppose to do?! WAIT, that's just craziness.

*Gives Mikey evil look* You always get me in trouble.

lonely_drummer

It wasn't me!!! *points finger at Mikey* He makes me do this, you know!
Him and all his, "Oh it's gonna be a couple of months." What am I suppose to do?! WAIT, that's just craziness.

*Gives Mikey evil look* You always get me in trouble.

Hmmmmmm, you know what you've convinced me. What the hell mikey! Couple of months?!?!? I think we're gonna have to take a trip to the land down under and show him some motivation. Possibly some broken legs?? He is done the drum tracks, he won't need them for a while muahahahaha!!!!! *cracks knuckles*

Shyangel

Hmmmmmm, you know what you've convinced me. What the hell mikey! Couple of months?!?!? I think we're gonna have to take a trip to the land down under and show him some motivation. Possibly some broken legs?? He is done the drum tracks, he won't need them for a while muahahahaha!!!!! *cracks knuckles*

I know! F-ed up of him, hu? I'm with you. Mikey needs a few harsh lessons taught to him until he gets it. Angel and Drummer don't wait.

Scenic

I hate living in dorms. I wake up to screaming and yelling or music all the time. When I get my own house, it's going to be a pretty reasonable distance from my neighbors.

DeadmanWalking

I hate living in dorms. I wake up to screaming and yelling or music all the time. When I get my own house, it's going to be a pretty reasonable distance from my neighbors.

Same here. Living in dorms can (and usually does for the most part) suck. Things get really bad during the weekends where I'm at.

jonas89

Excited :D going to a concert tonight,, finally something new for a change, other than being at home and studying all damn day.

lonely_drummer

At my folks right now with my hound dog sitting right next to me, yes!!! He started crying when he saw me, now he's calmed down lol.

GhastlyCC

Has anybody here ever tried buspirone for their anxiety?
...Thoughts?
Side effects,How long it takes to work,How WELL it works etc

Last edited: