Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vexatiousmind

My brother ran away yesterday. My dad took off work today to "look for him", but actually went and did his laundry then came home to watch t.v.

There is no ****ing way I can stay here another year.

MikeyC

My brother ran away yesterday. My dad took off work today to "look for him", but actually went and did his laundry then came home to watch t.v.

There is no ****ing way I can stay here another year.
Oh, my goodness. Does anyone have a clue where he is? You should report that to the Police if you can't find him.

Nyxy

I am so frustrated with my biology department's administration right now, since they always make me feel so insignificant whenever I have questions about my degree program. I have been on edge with these people since the time the head of the undergraduate program embarrassed me in front of the entire staff by rudely insinuating that I wanted to switch advisors for absolutely no worthwhile reason, without giving me the chance to privately tell her why I wanted to switch. I really am trying so hard to persevere over my social anxiety and actually attain a sense of accomplishment with finishing my degree (four more classes left!).

There are just some days like today where I completely break down from my bottled feelings of shame, anger, and disappointment at myself and everyone around me.

::(:

JonSP

Wish I could achieve a normal sleeping pattern. Being wide awake at this time is never a good thing lol.

Scenic

I have so much to do tonight and I haven't even started anything.

Also, it makes me sad to see my friends post things calling people idiots and other mean things, especially when they don't even know the people. Why are people so judgmental?

this_portrait

Wow, it feels like forever since I've last been here! Spending half of my spring break at home seemed to make me get out a lot more. I came back to my apartment last night, and I've been in hermit mode all day, only leaving to check the mail.

I slept a bit too much off and on today. Despite that, I still managed to be somewhat productive. I cleaned up my apartment, threw away a bunch of junk, applied for a job, put most of my clothes away, and even cooked myself a decent dinner. The only thing left for me to do is homework.

lonely_drummer

Omg! Just got home and the most horrible drunken jam is going on downstairs right now. I better put on my newly acquired Bistu album.

Shyangel

Omg! Just got home and the most horrible drunken jam is going on downstairs right now. I better put on my newly acquired Bistu album.

Haha! That sounds like a party! You should go down there and start some equally drunken dancing.:D I see, Mikey, graced you with his bands album.:cool:
Some coool tunes on there.

Last edited:

MikeyC

I better put on my newly acquired Bistu album.
I see, Mikey, graced you with his bands album.:cool:
Some coool tunes on there.
There sure are! I'm definitely diggin the album.
Thank you both. ::eek:: I'm glad you're liking it.

Can't wait to hear the new one!
Agreed. Yeah me to. I really want to hear it. I bet it will be awesome. ^.^

So hurry up, Mikey!!! People are waiting over here!!!!::p:
New album will be out within the next couple of months on iTunes at least. I'll certainly let you both know when it's due. :)

Shyangel

Thank you both. ::eek:: I'm glad you're liking it.

New album will be out within the next couple of months on iTunes at least. I'll certainly let you both know when it's due. :)

Pffft!! The next couple months?! No way am I waiting that long, you guys start recording faster damn it!! That's how this is gonna go down.

Haha.:D

Thanks, Mikey. I'll be looking forward to it.;)

MikeyC

Pffft!! The next couple months?! No way am I waiting that long, you guys start recording faster damn it!! That's how this is gonna go down.

Haha.:D

Thanks, Mikey. I'll be looking forward to it.;)
Hey, my drum parts are already recorded, so you can't blame me. :D