Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Just saw a really weird commercial for Tic Tac's.

They said the average person spends as much time in the bathroom as they do on vacation. Then they said, change it up... grab a Tic Tac (or something like that).

What exactly are they trying to get at?
..Maybe they've changed target orifice. What..?

outsideroftheoutsiders

If you haven't already seen it, I've just come across this

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gmEJEfy5f50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last night in my tut class we had one of those wonderful 'ice breakers' and of course I was the one to make a fool of myself in front of everyone... the whole thing just makes me mentally exhausted

Niiña

today my brother gives a party because today was his birthay but i coudn't socialize at the party and this situation made me feel very sad.

DeadmanWalking

today my brother gives a party because today was his birthay but i coudn't socialize at the party and this situation made me feel very sad.

Well, were most of the people at the party people you knew? I think it would be hard for someone without SA to socialize in those circumstances. Don't beat yourself up about it and try to make up for it next time:).

DeadmanWalking

I didn't know you got an F. Does that make you feel upset? Is your mum upset?

Upset? Not really. More like disappointed. I thought I would have a higher grade in there. But I can always fix it, so that explains my devil-may-care attitude about it. Although I feel really arrogant saying that. My mother, on the other hand, is upset. She kinda got onto me and the rest of my family will as well once they see me.

MikeyC

Upset? Not really. More like disappointed. I thought I would have a higher grade in there. But I can always fix it, so that explains my devil-may-care attitude about it. Although I feel really arrogant saying that. My mother, on the other hand, is upset. She kinda got onto me and the rest of my family will as well once they see me.
I can understand disappointment, but if you can fix it then you're entitled to your attitude towards it. Sorry to hear your family will rip pieces off you, though. I hope it doesn't turn out to be that bad.

Silentknight

I'm freaking ecstatic, I was just offered a job with an ambulance company :D. I'm proud of myself for proving many people wrong in terms of what I would become ::p:. And I'm nervous because if I get this job it will bring me one step closer to my ultimate goal and that terrifies yet excites me ::eek::.

jonas89

I'm freaking ecstatic, I was just offered a job with an ambulance company :D. I'm proud of myself for proving many people wrong in terms of what I would become ::p:. And I'm nervous because if I get this job it will bring me one step closer to my ultimate goal and that terrifies yet excites me ::eek::.

sounds really awesome :D I hope you'll get one step closer to your goal.

Im just trying to start on my studies with out much success :(

That's great news! good luck:cool:

Iluv

Woo! I'm so happy for you! :) I'm sure you'll be the best paramedic they've seen!

Aletheia

that doesn't stop them coming back for more

I wonder if money can be an addiction, people turn to with an increasingly deperate hope that it'll relieve their pain, despite the fact that it can never give that relief more than fleetingly.

MikeyC

Re: that doesn't stop them coming back for more

Wow, that's awesome. Congratulations!

I wonder if money can be an addiction, people turn to with an increasingly deperate hope that it'll relieve their pain, despite the fact that it can never give that relief more than fleetingly.
Money can definitely make people do terrible things, including people in my own family. Having lots of it can definitely be an addiction.