Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Excited :D going to a concert tonight,, finally something new for a change, other than being at home and studying all damn day.
Sounds like a good night is coming up, mate. I hope you have a lot of fun!

I dont know why people dont like me or want me around. I dont know what im doing wrong.:mad:::(:
Sorry to hear that. Are you talkative? Do you appear interested? If not, people can misconstrue that as disinterest.

this_portrait

Finding out that Facebook is going to eventually change profile layouts for the umpteenth time provided yet another reminder that I don't seem to cope well with change. Whenever there's been a big change in my life, my anxiety and moods seemed to get worse.

(No, I'm not down about the Fb change, by the way (I could really care less). Reading about it just made me think about all the big changes that have occurred in my life so far.)

Phoenixx

I HAVE A DATE! With my best guy friend! Tomorrow!
Who is taking me to a fancy restaurant. ahh what should I do the most fanciest place I've ever been to is McDonalds!?! I'm so nervous even though he already knows everything about me!
^ Aww that's great! Hope you have a fun time tomorrow, which I'm sure you will. :)

Who is taking me to a fancy restaurant. ahh what should I do the most fanciest place I've ever been to is McDonalds!?! I'm so nervous even though he already knows everything about me!

Congrats Iluv:)
I hope it goes really well for you! Goodluck.

MikeyC

Finding out that Facebook is going to eventually change profile layouts for the umpteenth time provided yet another reminder that I don't seem to cope well with change. Whenever there's been a big change in my life, my anxiety and moods seemed to get worse.

(No, I'm not down about the Fb change, by the way (I could really care less). Reading about it just made me think about all the big changes that have occurred in my life so far.)
Hopefully the changes are not too drastic.

Congratulations! You deserve to be pampered and hopefully this guy is awesome for you. :)

MrJones

That's great Iluv, hope you have fun :)

jonas89

Woo that's awesome, which band/artist?
They call themselves Sólstafir = which is a word in Icelandic describing when the Sun is piercing through the clouds, it was a okay concert just way to crowded haha and I just like one song with them lol , but the rest of the night was marvelous :)
Sounds like a good night is coming up, mate. I hope you have a lot of fun!
The night was awesome tho the concert itself wasn't haha so crowded and so much humidity that you could almost swim through the air,, :)

I hope you had a great date and everything goes well :) I think it's much easier to go out on a date with someone that you have known as a friend for some time that already knows you well enough too,, Good luck :)

MikeyC

They call themselves Sólstafir = which is a word in Icelandic describing when the Sun is piercing through the clouds, it was a okay concert just way to crowded haha and I just like one song with them lol , but the rest of the night was marvelous :)
Interesting name. What do they play?

The night was awesome tho the concert itself wasn't haha so crowded and so much humidity that you could almost swim through the air,, :)
Yeah, I've been to plenty of gigs like that. It's awful. At least you still had some fun, though. :)

jonas89

Interesting name. What do they play?

Yeah, I've been to plenty of gigs like that. It's awful. At least you still had some fun, though. :)

the play rock n' roll or heathen metal as the say on their website,, it was a grand opening on a new altered rock bar and they were playing for free so no wonder it was filled with people there. :)

Kiwong

My neighbours just kept me awake for three hours with a noisy party. Now I can't sleep. I want to rip their bloody arms off.

Iluv

^ Aww that's great! Hope you have a fun time tomorrow, which I'm sure you will. :)

Congrats Iluv
I hope it goes really well for you! Goodluck.

Congratulations! You deserve to be pampered and hopefully this guy is awesome for you.

That's great Iluv, hope you have fun :)

I hope you had a great date and everything goes well :) I think it's much easier to go out on a date with someone that you have known as a friend for some time that already knows you well enough too,, Good luck

Thanks so much for the support everyone! I'm feeling less nervous now :)

Score! :D I have no dating advice to give, but try to stay calm and remember that he wanted to go out with you, too. Be yourself. Since he's one of your best friends, he'll probably notice if you aren't acting yourself. Have fun! :D (I was going to make a sex joke, but that would probably make you more nervous, so I'll refrain.)

I swear that two of my fish are judging me. They just sit there and stare at me. Maybe they want food; maybe they are criticizing my life choices - I can't tell.

Also, my sister and I went and took pictures of the moon last night. It was a weird yellow/orange color. She gave me the camera to take some pics and I mistakenly took about a dozen pictures of a street lamp. ::eek::

Shyangel

^That's pretty funny, Super..The moon's been unique where I am as well lately.
Just last night at 2'o clock in the morning I was walking by a window and I saw the moon shining in very brightly. It was so pretty I stood outside for a little while looking at in the cold.

I'm going to go play outside with my niece now. She's yelling at me! lol
I'll catch ya guys later.

Iluv

Score! :D I have no dating advice to give, but try to stay calm and remember that he wanted to go out with you, too. Be yourself. Since he's one of your best friends, he'll probably notice if you aren't acting yourself. Have fun! :D (I was going to make a sex joke, but that would probably make you more nervous, so I'll refrain.)

Thank you for the advice! Even though he knows I'm shy he always ends up getting me to act myself, I want to hear this sex joke now, its okay i'm sure it won't make me as nervous. ::p:

Congratulations on the date, Iluv!! I hope you have a rocking time!!
I'm sure everything will go awesomely.

Thanks I'll try to have a rockin' time, usually I always do with him! :)

Last edited:

MikeyC

the play rock n' roll or heathen metal as the say on their website,, it was a grand opening on a new altered rock bar and they were playing for free so no wonder it was filled with people there. :)
Ah, cool. A free gig will usually attract the crowds, heh. :)

Thanks I'll try to have a rockin' time, usually I always do with him! :)
Hopefully that doesn't change now that you have the added pressure of it being a date. If you know him well and just act yourself I'm positive you'll be fine. :)

GhastlyCC

My friend offered me a place to live.
Two or so years from now his dad is moving out of state and said that we can have the house but we have to pay rent.
So I have 2 years to get my **** together.
I NEED to get out my parents house.
I don't know if I can do it though.....get to that point.
A job...a drivers license
Plenty of time for an average person...but me?
Ughh.
How utterly exiting and depressing at the same time.

MikeyC

My friend offered me a place to live.
Two or so years from now his dad is moving out of state and said that we can have the house but we have to pay rent.
So I have 2 years to get my **** together.
I NEED to get out my parents house.
I don't know if I can do it though.....get to that point.
A job...a drivers license
Plenty of time for an average person...but me?
Ughh.
How utterly exiting and depressing at the same time.
That's good. That could be the catalyst for you to get all your things together and move out of home. I hope you decide to do it. :)