Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

My bus-ride home from work today made me really happy. The sun was shining and the sea was glistening in it's light, the lambs were skipping about in the fields, I had great music on my Zen, annnnnd it's the weekenddddd!

Had to get a pic to savour this wonderful moment.

Teleport me to this wonderful world in which the weekend has already started. :'C *Thursday*

Nah, but that does sound pretty great. :3

Shyangel

I'm going to see Guns N' Roses live tonight!!

It's not really GNR, but it is Axl Rose and my favorite songs being played live. It will have to due.

I'm sooo excited!!!:D

Alright, heading to the store. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow probably!!

jonas89

It's not really GNR, but it is Axl Rose and my favorite songs being played live. It will have to due.

That's awesome, have fun :D

twiggle

Teleport me to this wonderful world in which the weekend has already started. :'C *Thursday*

Nah, but that does sound pretty great. :3

Aha, well I work from home on Fridays so to me the weekend starts here ::p: But Thursday is near enough the weekend anyway, nobody ever does anything on Fridays!

Have fun at the concert Angel! Big red font - you must be excited :D

MikeyC

There is a serious need for some kind of annual SPW meet up, would love to meet all of the lovely people on here! and give a big hug to anyone that needs one :p
Totally!

My bus-ride home from work today made me really happy. The sun was shining and the sea was glistening in it's light, the lambs were skipping about in the fields, I had great music on my Zen, annnnnd it's the weekenddddd!

Had to get a pic to savour this wonderful moment.
It's good when elements come together like that. So peaceful. The picture is cool but I don't think it does the moment any justice.

I hope you have lots of fun. :)

Iluv

i'm going to see guns n' roses live tonight!!

it's not really gnr, but it is axl rose and my favorite songs being played live. It will have to due.

I'm sooo excited!!!:d

alright, heading to the store. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow probably!!

woo! Have fun! Don't party too hard!

twiggle

It's good when elements come together like that. So peaceful. The picture is cool but I don't think it does the moment any justice.

Haha yeah, it's not the best, I was just happy to be in the countryside and away from the grey buildings for a change ::p:

YellowBird

i'm reaaaally tired and i need to go to bed,but then the tormenting thoughts about tomorrow begin and i'll be left there alone with them..i'll have to go to college and argue with the secretaries that risked me losing another semester by their indifference....so much optimism this one!

KiaKaha

Banned
You ever get the feeling - that as soon as you post, everyone else stops posting? I get that feeling all the time... not just online... but everywhere. Enter a room - room empties. Speak up in conversation - conversation stops. etc etc.

Perhaps I am just paranoid - yeah thats probably it.

You ever get the feeling - that as soon as you post, everyone else stops posting? I get that feeling all the time... not just online... but everywhere. Enter a room - room empties. Speak up in conversation - conversation stops. etc etc.

I also get that feeling a lot. Then I often make the mistake of running some numbers to verify it.

MikeyC

Can you remember many times when this has happened, online or in the real world?

WeirdyMcGee

Cm Fm D# D

I set my sail... fly, the wind it will take me... back to my home, sweet home.

I dig my hole, you build a wall... one day that wall is gonna fall.

this_portrait

Seeing all these articles about asinine heathens trying to prevent women from having access to birth control is really starting to piss me off.

KiaKaha

Banned
Can you remember many times when this has happened, online or in the real world?

A few times yes - I can recall a few instances where I have spoken up and everyone has just stopped what they were doing, stared and the conversation has completely dissolved.

I have also cleared entire rooms with my presence. Infact just a couple of weeks ago in the classroom, I sat by myself (after people noticing my presence and very obviously moved away from me) - but who knows, I get far too exhausted trying to figure out people and the world.

I have always felt that ones paranoia exists because of past experience, otherwise... you wouldnt be paranoid... that goes for anxiety too I suppose.

MikeyC

A few times yes - I can recall a few instances where I have spoken up and everyone has just stopped what they were doing, stared and the conversation has completely dissolved.

I have also cleared entire rooms with my presence. Infact just a couple of weeks ago in the classroom, I sat by myself (after people noticing my presence and very obviously moved away from me) - but who knows, I get far too exhausted trying to figure out people and the world.

I have always felt that ones paranoia exists because of past experience, otherwise... you wouldnt be paranoid... that goes for anxiety too I suppose.
I still can't believe this kind of thing exists for you, but okay. Why would they do that? Anyway, hopefully it's only paranoia. :)

KiaKaha

Banned
I still can't believe this kind of thing exists for you, but okay. Why would they do that? Anyway, hopefully it's only paranoia. :)

Man... it HAS to be the way I am coming across to people somehow...perhaps...or it could be a number of things, some of it me, some of it them - I dont know. I just wish somebody could see real life examples of some of the things I have talked about - its very frustrating because no one seems to believe me.... I realize how completely ridiculous it sounds.

Paranoia is a big problem for me, because I cant shake it, I dont know how to shake the feeling I get... but whats worse is that I dont know if it is paranoia or if its real. No one can tell me - I just have to guess.

I get deeply annoyed when people see me for the first time and they roll their eyes, or they shoulder me as I walk past them - or are are just downright rude to me for no reason. I am a nice person, I think.... its like...what the hell? I get so confused.

But - its all good - I will just deal with it and vent if need be.

Last edited:
*Sings an ode to the person who invented the process that makes drinking a refreshing cup of tea possible* :)

music-notes.jpg