Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Aletheia

random

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

(Theodor Geisel)

Shyangel

My sister Kayla and I ordered some rave stuff online and it came in today!! We ordered 50 glow bracelets, 6 large glow necklaces, glow gloves, and one LED necklace and 2 LED bracelets. I'm stupidly excited about these simple things. lol I can't wait for the rave in March!! I'm getting way to hyped up right now just thinking about it.

MikeyC

My sister Kayla and I ordered some rave stuff online and it came in today!! We ordered 50 glow bracelets, 6 large glow necklaces, glow gloves, and one LED necklace and 2 LED bracelets. I'm stupidly excited about these simple things. lol I can't wait for the rave in March!! I'm getting way to hyped up right now just thinking about it.
Sounds like fun is in the works. :)

WeirdyMcGee

d'aww... feeling nostalgic, suddenly.

I wish I were a 6"3' evil witch, with Farrah Fawcet hair, again
Or, a Romanian princess with terrible manners
Or, a severely confused Fairy Goddess in love with an ass
Or even a very gay, mute stable boy...

irrational

Nostalgia is kicking my ass at the moment. Going home for the first time in over 10 years and wishing I kept in touch with a lot of people I until recently forgot about. Hoping everything will be the same, knowing it's not. Realizing I've been pretty priviledges, missed a lot of opportunities because I didn't realize it at the time ....

sigh...

Manufacturers should make detailed and interactive downloadable 3D models for popular products so that they can be distributed to online shops, so they can be investigated before purchase.

Last edited:
I don't know, but there better be Bluetooth and/or WiFi in at least 5 teeth for that price.

LOL:D I did not get any Bluetooth/WiFi ::p: Just 2 fillings and a another X-Ray :/

Manufacturers should make detailed and interactive downloadable 3D models shop popular products so that are distributed to online shops so they can be investigated before purchase.

What a great idea!:)
I am sure it won't be too long before someone makes that happen.

DeadmanWalking

Soo theres this really cute guy, I kinda like him but don't have the guts to talk to him! We have a class together and sometimes we match eyes and I don't know what to do. And I'm gonna leave it at that ::p:
Oh and maybe its because my teacher in one of my classes was going on today about how guys only like girls for sex. IDK, I think it's bull but it kind of made me paranoid now.

Well, you could always smile at him and give him nonverbal clues that you want to talk to him and that you're interested in him;). There's information on that on websites like answers.yahoo.com and Wikihow.

Hey! Not all guys are like that! While sex is very enjoyable (not that I've had it::eek::), it's not the most important thing! I don't know how I should feel about that comment though. It's kinda sexist and misandric (I think)::(:.

MikeyC

d'aww... feeling nostalgic, suddenly.

I wish I were a 6"3' evil witch, with Farrah Fawcet hair, again
Or, a Romanian princess with terrible manners
Or, a severely confused Fairy Goddess in love with an ass
Or even a very gay, mute stable boy...
Uh...I think "nostalgic" is the wrong word here!

Soo theres this really cute guy, I kinda like him but don't have the guts to talk to him! We have a class together and sometimes we match eyes and I don't know what to do. And I'm gonna leave it at that ::p:
Oh and maybe its because my teacher in one of my classes was going on today about how guys only like girls for sex. IDK, I think it's bull but it kind of made me paranoid now.
Good advice has already been given so I will just say good luck and hopefully things work out for you. :)

this_portrait

Just made an appointment to get my hair trimmed and my eyebrows done over spring break. I'm thrilled to finally do away with these frizzy split-ends and bushy brows!

WeirdyMcGee

Just made an appointment to get my hair trimmed and my eyebrows done over spring break. I'm thrilled to finally do away with these frizzy split-ends and bushy brows!

woo!
Good for you!
haha

I'm going to a salon to get a hairstyle cut into my 3 year-virgin hair on my birthday- and I'm reshaping my brows, too.