Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

I'm going to a salon to get a hairstyle cut into my 3 year-virgin hair on my birthday- and I'm reshaping my brows, too.

That sounds like a good birthday present!

I've been using some split-end repair lotion, and while it's repaired a lot of them, there's still a bunch that won't go away unless they're chopped off. (But I wouldn't have this issue if I wouldn't have torn at the ends out of anxiety >>)

Shyangel

"Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”

Jack Kornfield in The Buddha's Little Instruction Book

That quote is beautiful. It also makes a heck of alot of sense.
This is something I wish I would consider everyday.
Then maybe I would use my time more wisely.

My own random thoughts....

I love being friends with you guys.:) Even if it's just online.
I like having the ability to confide in someone if I need to.
Every reply given to me is very appreciated.:)

I'm bored and feeling mushy! Haha!!

WeirdyMcGee

^ kehehe~ you're sweet angel. :3

...apples need to simmer overnight, methinks... or perhaps I'll have to stay awake all night and check every hour?
haha

In Southern Tasmania at the moment it is 35 degrees with an oven door wind, go figure.

In Campania which is 30 minutes from Hobart it is now 37 degrees ::(:

Whoa, I did not think it got that hot down there ::(:
I hope that heat does not last too long for you. I was only saying to an online friend I have who lives down there that I envied him, as I had seen the day before Hobart was expecting a maximum of only 19.
At least we don't go from two extremes like that. Drink lots of water!:)

WeirdyMcGee

Oooo, home made jam tastes great! One of my sister's makes it once in a while. It's to die for. So, you like to bake or something?
Ahh... I guess I do.
I used to really love baking and cooking but I do it now just as an activity to keep me awake during the day; otherwise I'd be completely bedridden.
haha

I can't eat my own cooking because to me, it always tastes off... and I know it's in my head. Just some kind of OCD or something I guess.
I don't really enjoy much of anything.
I tasted a bit of the last batch of apple jam I made on 'family day' to go with the cakes I prepared and it was pretty good. Liquid apple pie, basically.

Shyangel

Ahh... I guess I do.
I used to really love baking and cooking but I do it now just as an activity to keep me awake during the day; otherwise I'd be completely bedridden.
haha

I can't eat my own cooking because to me, it always tastes off... and I know it's in my head. Just some kind of OCD or something I guess.
I don't really enjoy much of anything.
I tasted a bit of the last batch of apple jam I made on 'family day' to go with the cakes I prepared and it was pretty good. Liquid apple pie, basically.

I should start doing this as well. I certainly could use something to keep me out of bed. Haha! There's nothing I can say I always enjoy. When someone asks me what my interests are I really don't know what to say. I don't seem to enjoy anything. That sounds good! I'm gonna have to ask my sister to make some jam now! lol

Apotheosis

I haven't been here in awhile, but today I clicked on a random yahoo link and discovered that I have a formerly-miniature impersonator.

If only every problem could be solved just by throwing money at it.