Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Shyangel

I'm having a good time searching heavy metal music.
I'm starting to really like it to my family's dismay.

It's Mikey's fault.
such a bad influence. * wiggles finger*

MikeyC

I'm having a good time searching heavy metal music.
I'm starting to really like it to my family's dismay.

It's Mikey's fault.
such a bad influence. * wiggles finger*
Trust me, I could give you another 100+ recommendations. We have not even scratched the surface yet, my friend. ;)

Shyangel

Trust me, I could give you another 100+ recommendations. We have not even scratched the surface yet, my friend. ;)

I do want to hit you up for some more, but I'm having to much trouble finding the bands music to down load as is. Searching the internet for these is so over whelming....I'v managed to get 3 Decapitated songs after searching for awhile. I've gotten a bunch of Morbid Angel, though.. I've heard some about them and thought I would look'em up. I like them quite a bit.

You must have magic music finding capabilities.::p:

MikeyC

I do want to hit you up for some more, but I'm having to much trouble finding the bands music to down load as is. Searching the internet for these is so over whelming....I'v managed to get 3 Decapitated songs after searching for awhile. I've gotten a bunch of Morbid Angel, though.. I've heard some about them and thought I would look'em up. I like them quite a bit.

You must have magic music finding capabilities.::p:
I usually buy the CD's rather than download, but you can download them. Do you know an easy way to send files? Because every CD I own is on my computer as an mp3 so I could easily just give you those. I'm not sure how, though.

Shyangel

I usually buy the CD's rather than download, but you can download them. Do you know an easy way to send files? Because every CD I own is on my computer as an mp3 so I could easily just give you those. I'm not sure how, though.

Appreciate that, Mikey, and would maybe take the offer, but I think I'm rather clueless as to a method for that. So, for now, I'll weather the storm..
Or, maybe go to FYE and rob the hell out of them....We'll see.::p:

MikeyC

Appreciate that, Mikey, and would maybe take the offer, but I think I'm rather clueless as to a method for that. So, for now, I'll weather the storm..
Or, maybe go to FYE and rob the hell out of them....We'll see.::p:
There's got to be a way. Unless I upload stuff to Mediafire and link them to you, but that can take a while. Hmm!

AsTimeBurns

This was my first phone, it was awesome and it mine hadn't broken I'd still use it:

Nokia-5110-02.gif

Cyanide2601

I just gutted and filleted two trouts. I feel proud and gross because i am now covered in trout and the smell wont go away no matter how many times i wash my hands and i have just realized that now my keyboard is going to smell. FML

coyote

I just gutted and filleted two trouts. I feel proud and gross because i am now covered in trout and the smell wont go away no matter how many times i wash my hands and i have just realized that now my keyboard is going to smell. FML

now you'll never get your cat to stay off the computer

MrJones

Went to de doctors with my mother this afternoon to check my vision. Seems ok. Tomorrow again, but I'll get half blind with the tests. Next week, eye surgery. No more glasses or lenses. Ever.

PS: until i get old :p

MikeyC

This was my first phone, it was awesome and it mine hadn't broken I'd still use it:

Nokia-5110-02.gif
Ah, I remember these from...2003. Not really that long ago. My first one was a Nokia 3315. You could run that thing over with a tank and the tank would be the one that'd break.

twiggle

There are so many fatal car accidents where I live, particularly lately. Just reading now about a lady who was out walking this afternoon in my town, but got hit by a car and killed. It just makes it hit home how everything can disappear in an instant, totally unexpected... I don't drive but I think I'd be too scared to anyway.

The store where I work has SUCH bad air quality, it's ridicules. I can literally feel a dusty haze in my lungs when I leave that stays with me pretty much till the next morning.

I hate it in particular because it makes it that much harder to put the day behind.

Nokia-5110-02.gif

My first phone was very similar to that. I could have drop kicked it off the roof of the Sears Tower and it would have made it to the bottom in one piece. Now I have a BlackBerry that I've dropped three times from my hands to the floor and it's all messed up.