Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

YellowBird

i attempted suicide yesterday,'attempted' how lame is that,my mum forced me vomit eight times,while shouting 'are you trying to get back on me'.

YellowBird

i've always meant to,only that everytime i got close there was something stopping me,i'm not afraid anymore,i was so close,i knew it would all be over soon and i felt serene.

DeadmanWalking

i've always meant to,only that everytime i got close there was something stopping me,i'm not afraid anymore,i was so close,i knew it would all be over soon and i felt serene.

Please don't kill yourself, okay? If there's anything you need to talk about, I'm always here. And there are others here too that you can talk to. No one here wants to see you die, alright?

Shyangel

Well you rock as well!!! And when you get a bunch of rockin people together, crazy and awesome things happen, wooooooooo!!!!

I've never heard truer words, Drummer, well said.

I think this should be called the rocks star forums.:cool:

@Mikey

Thanks, my friend.

Keep on being a rock star, or should I say, " Metal star.":D

YellowBird

i appreciate your care very much and thank you,it's probably going to be a while to consider that alternative again since i've got my parents to worry about,but this isn't a life,i'm not recommending it,but for me it's the only solution i've had years to think about,i love life too much to watch myself being unable to live it,i'd rather it ends altogether than become less and less of the person i am,i used to have dignity,passion,beliefs,strength,now there is nothing left,if i'm going to hell,i'm not afraid of it,nothing can be any worse than this,not even nothingness.i'm sorry for the pessimism,i'm normally more optimistic than the average person.

DeadmanWalking

i appreciate your care very much and thank you,it's probably going to be a while to consider that alternative again since i've got my parents to worry about,but this isn't a life,i'm not recommending it,but for me it's the only solution i've had years to think about,i love life too much to watch myself being unable to live it,i'd rather it ends altogether than become less and less of the person i am,i used to have dignity,passion,beliefs,strength,now there is nothing left,if i'm going to hell,i'm not afraid of it,nothing can be any worse than this,not even nothingness.i'm sorry for the pessimism,i'm normally more optimistic than the average person.

Then let's help you change this into the life you desire. What do you want to do in life? What's your big life dream? If you lack one, then try new things out and find more about yourself and what you like. You've got so much time to turn things around, so don't let that time go to waste, okay? Go talk to someone about your feelings if you need to.

Then let's help you change this into the life you desire. What do you want to do in life? What's your big life dream? If you lack one, then try new things out and find more about yourself and what you like. You've got so much time to turn things around, so don't let that time go to waste, okay? Go talk to someone about your feelings if you need to.

I agree. If your profile is correct, you are 23 years old. There is still a hell of a lot of living and loving and laughing and crying and succeeding and falling on your face to do. It's happens to all of us. Everyone, not just those on this forum. I'm going through a patch right now where I don't know what I want to do with my life. It's hard, but I know there is a purpose for me. Somewhere. And I'm determined to find it. I hope you can do the same for yourself. And if you have these feelings again, PLEASE talk to someone, whether it be in person or on here. Thought Deadman is a major flirt, he does make a lot of sense. :)

MikeyC

@Mikey

Thanks, my friend.

Keep on being a rock star, or should I say, " Metal star.":D
Oh, I will. ;)

Deadman has replied better than I ever could, but yeah, it's time to try and find something that does interest you. I hope something works out.

Mickery

How, I wonder, does one stop dreaming about something they don't think about. It must be buried pretty deep to keep coming out of nowhere. I'd like it to stop now.

GhastlyCC

bah,
That type of stuff has happened alot to me too,Man.
I'm not trying to minimize what happened.But it's really nothing...certainly nothing to get upset about.
Young girls(No offence to any of the ladies here.;)) can be vicious when with other girls.
And not to say guy's don't...they do.But most of my experiences like this we're with girl's.
Not sure what it is.lol
No reason behind it....they're just being stupid and childish.
Time spent thinking about them is wasted.
They're not worth it.
"Haters gonna hate"

this_portrait

While I didn't get as much sleep as I wanted (as I'm up at 5:30 AM), I still got more than I have in the past few days. By the time I go to bed tonight, I'll probably be super tired.

Mickery

Yes, you are totally right, part of me knows that. It makes me feel dumb and immature caring about such things and letting it get to me, but the truth is, I do get affected by it. I just can’t turn it off. Sometimes I can hold it, sometimes I crack (like today).

Oh well, one day I shall learn to disregard it completely.

I find it helpful to come up with a criticism back, privately. For instance, some people may find me creepy but I may find them rude for saying so. And that is, like, insanely rude. Certainly there's not a lot between them as far as polite behavior in company. So what makes my negative attribute worse than theirs? Not a lot, probably.

It's natural if you have the condition to bring everything back to yourself, but when you learn to be a bit more evaluative you can learn to let go a little, even if what people say is true.

AGR

Looook,I am not crazy haha,at least it happens enough that someone can do this kind of study:

Why women really do love self-obsessed psychopaths - Science - News - The Independent

"believes that these traits may have an innate, genetic component that explains why some men seem unable to stop themselves behaving badly."

haha I know a guy just like that,he swears he wants to stop,but cant because his "animal" instincts talk louder.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

I didn't set my alarm last night. ::(: I woke up too late, so no class today. Second week in and I'm already missing a class. Stupid! >.<

Oh well. It's a really rainy, yucky, muddy day anyway. Not like I want to be out there. I'll try to keep busy to make up for it.