Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

That's exactly how I feel about myself, Mrjones.
There are so many people who do good things for others and I want so bad to be like that, but every time I try, I just make things worse, which, makes me feel like a failure. I feel like the world would be a much better place without me and I sincerely wish sometimes that I would disappear, and I think everyone who meets me does to. I don't want to ruin the world wish my presence any more. I feel like the only good thing I can do, would be to off myself...Not that I would ever do that, just saying how extreme my emotions get.

I'm done being a whiner.
Thank you for your reply. I see we're very similar here.

Whine as much as you need, it's all I do right now >.<

And if you ever want to talk, you can message me :)

Shyangel

Thank you for your reply. I see we're very similar here.

Whine as much as you need, it's all I do right now >.<

And if you ever want to talk, you can message me :)

Thank you so much, Jones, your a nice guy,:)

Take care. I'll see you around.

Arise87

I'm sick and full of claritin and espresso, but still have ZERO energy.

Also,
3 days ago I filled out an application to volunteer at the local animal shelter and I am hoping they call me soon. I will be sad if they don't because : 1. I really love animals and would enjoy caring for them and helping get them adopted. AND 2. I made filling out a one page application a daunting task and it took me an hour and some change to finish it!!! AND 3. I'm really trying to step out of my comfort zone and put myself out there, give my time and effort to a good cause, EVEN though it is easier to stay home and hide from the world/people...

Time for some kleenex and soup!

MikeyC

I'm an awful person and I can't stand it... I just want to be better. I know some wonderful people, I wish I could be just close to them...

I want to do good things for good people, but I can only cause harm, to them and to myself.

Everytime I look back at what I've done... I can only see mistake after mistake. All my life.

I'm so stupid I can't learn from life... I wish I could.

The bes I could do is to hide and disappear forever.
That's exactly how I feel about myself, Mrjones.
There are so many people who do good things for others and I want so bad to be like that, but every time I try, I just make things worse, which, makes me feel like a failure. I feel like the world would be a much better place without me and I sincerely wish sometimes that I would disappear, and I think everyone who meets me does to. I don't want to ruin the world wish my presence any more. I feel like the only good thing I can do, would be to off myself...Not that I would ever do that, just saying how extreme my emotions get.

I'm done being a whiner.
You two are awesome people and I hope one day you can both finally see that.

I'm sick and full of claritin and espresso, but still have ZERO energy.

Also,
3 days ago I filled out an application to volunteer at the local animal shelter and I am hoping they call me soon. I will be sad if they don't because : 1. I really love animals and would enjoy caring for them and helping get them adopted. AND 2. I made filling out a one page application a daunting task and it took me an hour and some change to finish it!!! AND 3. I'm really trying to step out of my comfort zone and put myself out there, give my time and effort to a good cause, EVEN though it is easier to stay home and hide from the world/people...

Time for some kleenex and soup!
I hope they get back to you, too! That would be excellent for you and you could devote all your time to the animals who need love and care.

this_portrait

I'm not a vegetarian, nor do I ever have any plans of becoming one, but not only is meat a little pricey to buy (especially when eating out), but it's way too much of a hassle to cook it (I like it done well, and that tends to set off my smoke alarm). I've found that I seem to get pretty filled up from protein drinks like Muscle Milk and whatnot, so I think I'll resort to that as a somewhat cheaper alternative.

bsebring

I've always wondered if introverted personalities had to do with abnormal brain chemicals instead of personality disorders. If so, will drugs help? I'm thinking of seeing therapist at school again.

I'm an awful person and I can't stand it... I just want to be better. I know some wonderful people, I wish I could be just close to them...

I want to do good things for good people, but I can only cause harm, to them and to myself.

Everytime I look back at what I've done... I can only see mistake after mistake. All my life.

I'm so stupid I can't learn from life... I wish I could.

The best I could do is to hide and disappear forever.

Oh c'mon man, you know better then that.

Awful people make others feel bad on purpose. Even IF you were to make someone else feel bad, knowing you, it would be by accident. And even if you did do it once or twice with intend, that would make you exactly human.

And don't hide. People that hide not only block themselves from/to others, they also block any potential learning experiences. Pain and suffering are one of the wealthiest source of longer term personal enrichment (with exceptions to the rule, of course).

Self loathing is easy. Recognizing our strong points (and you have them, believe me) is difficult because it forces us to be vulnerable. Dig deep, Jones. You'll find a good and beautiful person.

polishgirl

i wish i had different legs.

one of my neighbors is playing bongo drums.

Different legs? What do you mean? Haha, I'm sure your legs are just fine! I wish I changed mine, too, a typical girl thing, I guess.

Being the "new girl" in school is killing me. I feel like people who have been together for two years now don't really like someone disturbing their order. I feel like I' interfering. I feel unwanted. But most of all, I fear I will never be close to neither of them like they are to each other.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
So I finally figured out how to set my laptop so that when I close it, it continue running and not go into sleep mode. That only took me three years :rolleyes:

I thought it would be rather amusing to have Sharapova play Djokavic, just for the sound effects alone.

Novak Djokovic imitates Maria Sharapova - Part 2 - YouTube

Just as good?

Self loathing is easy. Recognizing our strong points (and you have them, believe me) is difficult because it forces us to be vulnerable.

Wise words from a wise Puma.

Shyangel

Those are some awesome words, Puma. You seems like a really wise person.

I want to go out and do something fun and exciting I've never done before...But how?
I have time to work out the kinks.