Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

DeadmanWalking

I'm feeling the best I have in a long time, I don't know why, but it's okay with me.
I haven't been able to feel some real joy even on a small level for a while.
I never laugh, smile, or have fun. If I do, it's forced and I'm not really enjoying it.
I'm glad I can now remember how it is to have emotion and feel alive even if it's only very little. Is this how normal people feel all the time? That's why there always so happy.
Happiness does feel good, I want more.

Persona 4 - SMILE - YouTube
You should do it more often:). Our view of the world changes a lot with a single smile. Tragedies can become blessings and tears of sadness can become tears of joy.

lonely_drummer

I'm feeling the best I have in a long time, I don't know why, but it's okay with me.
I haven't been able to feel some real joy even on a small level for a while.
I never laugh, smile, or have fun. If I do, it's forced and I'm not really enjoying it.
I'm glad I can now remember how it is to have emotion and feel alive even if it's only very little. Is this how normal people feel all the time? That's why there always so happy.
Happiness does feel good, I want more.

Happy happy happy happy happy happy! It's an addiction. The key thing right now is to try and find the source of that happiness, quickly now!

Shyangel

Happy happy happy happy happy happy! It's an addiction. The key thing right now is to try and find the source of that happiness, quickly now!

Hahaha! You make alot of sense, Drummer.

Now if I could get my happiness source finder, I should be good.:D

Your such a wacky awesome guy.Thanks.:)

Aletheia

Re: wait... what lettuce?

I've been thinking that my mood most of the time is at a slightly depressed level and sometimes it dips down, sometimes up.

Sounds dysthymic.

I don't mind up and down. Up and down are life, even heart-wrung sorrow is life. Numb paralysis isn't.

DeadmanWalking

Re: Post your letters, not your lettuce

I've been thinking that my mood most of the time is at a slightly depressed level and sometimes it dips down, sometimes up. I dont want to be happy-happy all the time but I would be thankful if I could lift it up so that its mostly out of the depressed zone, whilst still dipping up'n'down now and then

Hm. Well, I would suggest indulging in your hobbies to bring yourself up a bit. Or maybe trying something new or facing a fear. Those have the potential to bring your mood up.

Shyangel

Re: Post your letraset

Haha no, you're kicking butt already. If anything, you're not consuming enough of those things!

Awesome. Now I have an excuse!

I'm going on a all out Mountain Dew and Ramon binge tomorrow, yeahhhh!!!!

You should join in the binge with your favorite ice cream, it will be fun?::p:

MikeyC

Re: Post your letraset

Awesome. Now I have an excuse!

I'm going on a all out Mountain Dew and Ramon binge tomorrow, yeahhhh!!!!

You should join in the binge with your favorite ice cream, it will be fun?::p:
Haha you enjoy that binge, and you can fight lonely_drummer for the Mountain Dew while I have water. Although if anyone touches my ice-cream, there'll be no mercy.

MrJones

Some time ago I couldn't even imagine I could use facebook. Now I have 2 accounts ::p: (one real and one for SPW :p)