Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

KiaKaha

Banned
So I have just been on another forum talking abou suicide - I seem to have a tendency to be drawn toward topics that make people feel uncomfortable for some reason. Suffice to say I would of thought dealing with people who are suicidal would need selfless compassion - not a judgement and a label of being selfish.

I feel like I dont fit in with the world - I actually feel like, everything that I think... shoud be the opposite to fit in with the staus quo. Maybe I am just naive. I dont think I am very smart.

1BlackSheep

I feel like I dont fit in with the world - I actually feel like, everything that I think... shoud be the opposite to fit in with the staus quo. Maybe I am just naive. I dont think I am very smart.
I don't fit in either, but just try to be myself despite it all. I think you're awesome just the way you are! :)

MrJones

Oh c'mon man, you know better then that.

Awful people make others feel bad on purpose. Even IF you were to make someone else feel bad, knowing you, it would be by accident. And even if you did do it once or twice with intend, that would make you exactly human.

And don't hide. People that hide not only block themselves from/to others, they also block any potential learning experiences. Pain and suffering are one of the wealthiest source of longer term personal enrichment (with exceptions to the rule, of course).

Self loathing is easy. Recognizing our strong points (and you have them, believe me) is difficult because it forces us to be vulnerable. Dig deep, Jones. You'll find a good and beautiful person.
Thanks for the reply, puma :)

I never do bad things on purpose. Even those who could deserve to be treated badly, I'd rather forgive them.

The problem is that, let's say 70% of the people who get to know me minimally well end up hurt, by me, without intention... but the harm is done. Most of the times I don't even know what happened so I don't know how I'm supposed to learn from my mistakes if I only know I did something wrong, but I don't know what.

I could name a few things that could be considered strong points from the outside, but if you were me and you knew everything you'll realize that it's not true...
A lot of people don't talk to me anymore, avoid me, other people still talk but we're not friends anymore, everyone is cold... but it's because I don't deserve anything more.

MrJones

Sorry they are in spanish, I just found these in my daily websurfing:

297064_264764653557882_206855126015502_904983_1295935849_n_1.jpg

:)

406176_314646935224356_287623827926667_1060953_1492903094_n_large.jpg

:(

capture20111230221456.jpg

lol

Thanks for the reply, puma :)

I never do bad things on purpose. Even those who could deserve to be treated badly, I'd rather forgive them.

The problem is that, let's say 70% of the people who get to know me minimally well end up hurt, by me, without intention... but the harm is done. Most of the times I don't even know what happened so I don't know how I'm supposed to learn from my mistakes if I only know I did something wrong, but I don't know what.

I could name a few things that could be considered strong points from the outside, but if you were me and you knew everything you'll realize that it's not true...
A lot of people don't talk to me anymore, avoid me, other people still talk but we're not friends anymore, everyone is cold... but it's because I don't deserve anything more.

True, but that same goes for me. If you dig down far enough, you'll find that I too have qualities that aren't nearly as honorable as they seem. I'm sexually weird, can be very manipulative and actually get jealous quickly even though I don't show it. And there's things I purposely don't tell because they're simply too shocking. Nobody is perfect.

Truth of the matter is; everyone has that bad side. Anyone that says they don't either doesn't know they have it, or they are lying to save their image.

And if people leave without any solid reason, then those aren't friends of yours. Relationships with friends aren't always great, but at least they have the decency to get in your face when something is bothering them. It shows they'd rather go in conflict then loose you.

this_portrait

Ugh, I give up. I don't care anymore. Tonight I'm going to bed right at 11 and taking an antihistamine to help me out. I'm sick of this sh*t.

MrJones

True, but that same goes for me. If you dig down far enough, you'll find that I too have qualities that aren't nearly as honorable as they seem. I'm sexually weird, can be very manipulative and actually get jealous quickly even though I don't show it. And there's things I purposely don't tell because they're simply too shocking. Nobody is perfect.

Truth of the matter is; everyone has that bad side. Anyone that says they don't either doesn't know they have it, or they are lying to save their image.

And if people leave without any solid reason, then those aren't friends of yours. Relationships with friends aren't always great, but at least they have the decency to get in your face when something is bothering them. It shows they'd rather go in conflict then loose you.
I think my bad side is that I say my feelings too freely and that sometimes offend people. Plus, somehow, I make people feel guilty for the way I talk (or so I've been told). I don't really know how I do it, but I want to change...

Most people end up leaving me and forgetting me, I'm glad there is still a couple of people that do care. Thanks man :)

this_portrait

What's wrong?

I'm sick of being tired all the time and having difficulties getting up in the morning for class. I'm just going to take matters into my own hands and take an antihistamine before I go to bed tonight so that I won't toss and turn, or (like last night) wake up and not be able to fall back asleep.

MikeyC

I'm sick of being tired all the time and having difficulties getting up in the morning for class. I'm just going to take matters into my own hands and take an antihistamine before I go to bed tonight so that I won't toss and turn, or (like last night) wake up and not be able to fall back asleep.
Most people are tired getting up with an alarm. Are you having extra difficulty because of meds? I hope your antihistamine idea works. :)

Shyangel

I'm really happy I joined this forum because I've met so many cool people.

Thanks everyone for being so nice and encouraging.:)

You all rock!!!:cool:

lonely_drummer

I'm really happy I joined this forum because I've met so many cool people.

Thanks everyone for being so nice and encouraging.:)

You all rock!!!:cool:

Well you rock as well!!! And when you get a bunch of rockin people together, crazy and awesome things happen, wooooooooo!!!!

this_portrait

On the plus side, I finally asked this guy if he would like to meet up (we've been talking for about 2.5 months), and he said he would. :D