Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

planemo

Well despite my best efforts I still got a flu. It made me ponder over my life situation a bit. Imagine having a flu everyday of your life. how far would you get in life? How much would you be able to function normally? It will have a significant bearing and perhaps a very negative one on your life.

I guess I'm no different except my illness is not physical but psychological/mental. Perhaps shyness is a disease, and AvPD and GAD a cancer of the mind.

Srijita52

Well despite my best efforts I still got a flu. It made me ponder over my life situation a bit. Imagine having a flu everyday of your life. how far would you get in life? How much would you be able to function normally? It will have a significant bearing and perhaps a very negative one on your life.

I guess I'm no different except my illness is not physical but psychological/mental. Perhaps shyness is a disease, and AvPD and GAD a cancer of the mind.
^I agree, I guess the best we can do is to fight our illness and try to cure it as much as we can. I'm sorry you got flu, hope you feel better soon :)

Eristelle

Maybe I should create a costume and go around saving the world while someone takes credit for it. I'll call myself, The Incredibly Ignored One. :3

"I think a man only needs one thing in life. He just needs someone to love. If you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. And if you can't give him that, just give him something to do."

MrJones

"I think a man only needs one thing in life. He just needs someone to love. If you can't give him that, then give him something to hope for. And if you can't give him that, just give him something to do."
I don't expect anyone to give me someone to love. I can find her by myself. I hope that one day she will love me too, though...

Kiwong

Even if the world seems too hostile, and there are those who have decided I am worthless, lazy, shallow, weird ****, I've got to keep looking after myself, I've got to not see the worst in myself, to acknowledge my weakness, but keep trying, because I am all I have got.

I don't like uncertainty. It's making my stomach do backflips.. and that's not even physically possible.

I think I better go lay down and watch some TV.

Apersonalan

Sid scientific
Spungen trophy worship
Eye catching
Exterior
Go getter
Got
Easy change
Make sure
Show
No surprise
No change
Eyes
Hypocrite
Liar
Fake to keep the prize
Wind
Reason
Uncontrollable
Actress thetan trap
Partner permission only
Self
Angels and insects
Y
Deception
Judge
Easy sentence.

Just saw one of the dicks that used to bully me on facebook, all happy and smiling with his beautiful wife. He doesn't deserve to be happy, the freakin bastard.

Don't fret Pips.
I bet you any amount of money his beautiful wife will not be pleasant to live with in a few years time when she realizes the true prick he really is.:)