Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

DeadmanWalking

^ Actually I can't stop thinking about how many posts I have on here. I really did not think I'd post that much in almost a year.

Why do you keep hurting me, Phoenixx? What have I done to you:rolleyes:?! Is this for flirting with all the ladies on here?

But, anyway, what are you going to do to celebrate?

Phoenixx

Why do you keep hurting me, Phoenixx? What have I done to you:rolleyes:?! Is this for flirting with all the ladies on here?

But, anyway, what are you going to do to celebrate?
^ I don't mean to hurt you. Just being honest.

I wasn't planning on celebrating at all. Actually I'm not really in the mood to celebrate. I'm in the mood to pull the covers over my head, shove my face into the pillow, and sleep.

DeadmanWalking

^ I don't mean to hurt you. Just being honest.

I wasn't planning on celebrating at all. Actually I'm not really in the mood to celebrate. I'm in the mood to pull the covers over my head, shove my face into the pillow, and sleep.

I'm kidding, you haven't hurt me. In the past, yeah, that would have crushed me, but not so much anymore.

But, anyway, welcome to the realm of the 3000s:). I've got a long way to go, though. But, considering how often I'm on here, it shouldn't take less than a year.

bsebring

Power point and paper for my medical law and ethics presentation= accompanied.

Now the hard part, trying to communicate my ideas to a big group of classmates when i'm not use to talking :p

MaliceInWickedland

^ Glad you think so. :)

Now I just need to get rid of my roommate....
(I never sleep too peacefully when she's here. :p)

The movie The Roommate always comes to mind now whenever someone mentions having a roommate. Well... at least your roommie isn't a clingy psychopath who rips out girl's belly rings and sticks poor innocent kittens in the dryer. Or at least I sure hope she isn't <.<

bsebring

The movie The Roommate always comes to mind now whenever someone mentions having a roommate. Well... at least your roommie isn't a clingy psychopath who rips out girl's belly rings and sticks poor innocent kittens in the dryer. Or at least I sure hope she isn't <.<

That or keeping you up every night with a different hook up...That'd just be awkward :rolleyes:

Phoenixx

^ o_O I certainly hope no one would ever have a roommate like that.

My roommate isn't the worst, but she has a few habits that really irk me. She likes to stay up late, I mean really late. Sometimes she doesn't go to bed until 4am. While that may not bother me so much on a weekend, she does it during the week, when I have to get up early for class (Her classes don't start til 11am, where mine start at 9am). She's not exactly quiet either. Moves around a lot, always hear crinkling of wrappers, it's pretty annoying. I'm a light sleeper though, so that's most likely why it bugs me so much.

Last night I managed 5 1/2 hrs. of sleep. She didn't go to bed until 3am (after staying up 31 hrs.). I kept waking up every hour, the glow of her monitor lighting up the room like Rockefeller Center during the holidays. :rolleyes: