Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

Today is turning out to be a craptastic day. More craptastic than this whole week has been. Thank god tomorrow is Friday.

Edit: To add to everything else that's gloriously crappy, I just laid down to take a much needed nap. 10 mins. later I'm just about asleep and the fire alarm goes off. >.< The building wasn't on fire and it wasn't a drill. We're all confused, and now I'm wide awake. Awesome.

Last edited:
I got a fantastic deal on an awesome chair today. Merely 30 bucks. Recycle shops are awesome.

This is going to my my new computer chair! :V

Attachments

• IMG_20111201_124033.jpg
    IMG_20111201_124033.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20111201_124014.jpg
    IMG_20111201_124014.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
Just decided to stop focusing so much on my lack of a love life and start focusing on making a life for myself. Being grateful for what few friends I do have too. I'm sure I'll still have low periods but Im not going to let myself slip into a void of despair like I tend to do.

And it really shows. :3 You're being all kinds of awesome as of late. Keep it up. ;D

DeadmanWalking

Just decided to stop focusing so much on my lack of a love life and start focusing on making a life for myself. Being grateful for what few friends I do have too. I'm sure I'll still have low periods but Im not going to let myself slip into a void of despair like I tend to do.

Well, that's what they usually advise. Stop worrying about being single and work on yourself. Well, good for you!

But, still Pips, the pics! I wanted to see your therapist's reaction, man:rolleyes:!

MikeyC

Go Pips! What a great view on things. :)

MrJones

I don't know why I feel this way.... I shouldn't...... should I? It's not rational... but feelings are not rational... It will only hurt me..........

..... unless.............

......... but it won't happen

never..... ::(: