Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Silatuyok

(Not that I expect anyone to care, but maybe posting it will help me stick to it...)

Today I made myself a list of chores to do when I get home from work, before I allow myself to go anywhere near my computer.

1. Change clothes. (I'm really lazy about this one, even though I work with animals and it's best to change asap.)
2. Feed cats.
3. Scoop litter box.
4. Do dishes.
5. Sort mail/declutter countertops.
6. Sweep all floors.
7. Eat a healthy snack.

If I can stick to this regimen, then my life will be much more productive and clean. :)

DeadmanWalking

(Not that I expect anyone to care, but maybe posting it will help me stick to it...)

Today I made myself a list of chores to do when I get home from work, before I allow myself to go anywhere near my computer.

1. Change clothes. (I'm really lazy about this one, even though I work with animals and it's best to change asap.)
2. Feed cats.
3. Scoop litter box.
4. Do dishes.
6. Sweep all floors.
7. Eat a healthy snack.

If I can stick to this regimen, then my life will be much more productive and clean. :)
Hey, we do care! Also, good job on making a to-do list for yourself:)! There's nothing to it but to do it Marie!

MikeyC

2. Feed cats.
3. Scoop litter box.
4. Do dishes.
6. Sweep all floors.
7. Eat a healthy snack.

I need to do a similar list so I can get all my errands done, too. I do like how "eat a healthy snack" is part of your to-do list, though. :)

Phoenixx

2. Feed cats.
3. Scoop litter box.
4. Do dishes.
6. Sweep all floors.
7. Eat a healthy snack.

^ I've been making myself to-do lists again for the past two weeks. Definitely helps me keep track of all that I need to do, and writing it all out and putting it where I can see it helps me stick with everything. I also make lists for shopping and what I need to pack on the weekends I go home. Just makes things easier and more organized for me (even though I'm not exactly the type to be forgetful). I'm a bit list crazy I guess, haha.

Phoenixx

Another random thought/statement/thing. (My brain never stops. Sometimes it would be nice. :rolleyes:) Honest Tea tea bottles have stuff written on the bottom of their caps like Snapple, except these are called 6-Word Memoirs. Mine says, "I want to be Tina Fey." I don't think I ever agreed with a bottle cap so much in my life. ::p:

DeadmanWalking

Another random thought/statement/thing. (My brain never stops. Sometimes it would be nice. :rolleyes:) Honest Tea tea bottles have stuff written on the bottom of their caps like Snapple, except these are called 6-Word Memoirs. Mine says, "I want to be Tina Fey." I don't think I ever agreed with a bottle cap so much in my life. ::p:

Why do you want to be Tina Fey? You look much better than her;). You fit the definition of "beautiful" to a "tea"::p:!

Phoenixx

Why do you want to be Tina Fey? You look much better than her;). You fit the definition of "beautiful" to a "tea"::p:!
^ 1) She's one of the funniest women on the planet. and 2) You've never seen me, but thanks for thinking that.

Actually I wouldn't want to be Tina Fey forever, just for a day. ::p:

DeadmanWalking

^ 1) She's one of the funniest women on the planet. and 2) You've never seen me, but thanks for thinking that.

Actually I wouldn't want to be Tina Fey forever, just for a day. ::p:

Oh, but I have. My alien technology keeps an eye on everyone from this site, so that I know what's going on with all of you at all times:rolleyes:. You all have the honor of being a representative of the entire human race; after observing you all for a while, I will decide the best way to deal with you all.

Phoenixx

I just remembered I saw a cute guy at the store today. Actually he saw me first. I was at the register and just happened to look up as he was looking at me walking out (and then he looked away, and then he looked back again). I was kinda happy about it at first, but then immediately started thinking that he must've been looking at me because I'm so unattractive, and couldn't stop looking. So I ended up looking away. :rolleyes: :/ Awkwardness is a talent for me.

Now that I think about it, I don't think he was even my age, and I don't think he was even a college student. Looked to be about mid-20s. Dang it. (I like older guys. ::eek::)

moon_x

I just remembered I saw a cute guy at the store today. Actually he saw me first. I was at the register and just happened to look up as he was looking at me walking out (and then he looked away, and then he looked back again). I was kinda happy about it at first, but then immediately started thinking that he must've been looking at me because I'm so unattractive, and couldn't stop looking. So I ended up looking away. :rolleyes: :/ Awkwardness is a talent for me.

Now that I think about it, I don't think he was even my age, and I don't think he was even a college student. Looked to be about mid-20s. Dang it. (I like older guys. ::eek::)

Guys wont stare at girls if they dont think they are attractive! So he must be staring, because he thinks you're attractive :) , and I bet you are ;)
But this guy who used to stare at me at work, stared at me for a different reason and it was because he thought I looked very SA, he later told me that. But that was through observing me through the month... your one isnt.

Last edited:

AGR

Great so I am out of work again,because of the Thailand floods,I only go to work to not do anything,this year was really awful......

MikeyC

Guys wont stare at girls if they dont think they are attractive! So he must be staring, because he thinks you're attractive :) , and I bet you are ;)
moon_x knows what's going on. He was definitely staring because he thought you were hot. That's what guys do.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
\
.\..............................._ _ _ _ _ _
..\............................./...................\.................Me, riding roller-coaster.
...\.........................../.....................\................/ I'm growing tired of
....\........................./.......................\............../ all these mood swings
.....\......................./.........................\............/
......\...................../...........................\........../
.......\.................../.............................\........V
........\................./...............................\..\ O /
.........\.............../.................................\.....|
..........\_ __ _/...................................\|__|

philly2bits

\
.\..............................._ _ _ _ _ _
..\............................./...................\.................Me, riding roller-coaster.
...\.........................../.....................\................/ I'm growing tired of
....\........................./.......................\............../ all these mood swings
.....\......................./.........................\............/
......\...................../...........................\........../
.......\.................../.............................\........V
........\................./...............................\..\ O /
.........\.............../.................................\.....|
..........\_ __ _/...................................\|__|

Would you rather be riding the bumper cars?