Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

Whatever positivity I had almost a week ago is long gone. So tired of my life sucking. It's just one crappy thing after another. I'm tired of being sad, anxious, and frustrated all the time. 😩😞 My kitty relapsed, I'm afraid I might lose her. Can't do anything jobwise. My husband wrecked his car today - no fault of his own, he's fine. My parents are both sick, and I'm afraid they caught the virus because it just hit their town this week. I'm so scared of everything happening right now, I just want it to be over. I want things to be normal for once. :cry:

Whatever positivity I had almost a week ago is long gone. So tired of my life sucking. It's just one crappy thing after another. I'm tired of being sad, anxious, and frustrated all the time. 😩😞 My kitty relapsed, I'm afraid I might lose her. Can't do anything jobwise. My husband wrecked his car today - no fault of his own, he's fine. My parents are both sick, and I'm afraid they caught the virus because it just hit their town this week. I'm so scared of everything happening right now, I just want it to be over. I want things to be normal for once. :cry: