Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Geez, I've been keeping an eye on a very ambitious co-worker of mine since 2 years because I noticed he had this annoying habit of putting his name on my most prestigious projects to get the credit. I've been watching him placing his pawns, wondering how far he was able to go, and finally today he crossed a line and I had to tell him he better not try to f*ck with me if he wants to keep playing his games of ambition peacefully. Interesting these games are, but I prefer to watch them from afar.

1587682681145.png

Geez, I've been keeping an eye on a very ambitious co-worker of mine since 2 years because I noticed he had this annoying habit of putting his name on my most prestigious projects to get the credit. I've been watching him placing his pawns, wondering how far he was able to go, and finally today he crossed a line and I had to tell him he better not try to f*ck with me if he wants to keep playing his games of ambition peacefully. Interesting these games are, but I prefer to watch them from afar.

View attachment 5061

Hard to believe I'll be 27 next week. Which also reminds me that I've been on (and off) here nearly 10 years. :oops:

I'm not where I thought I'd be in 10 years, but I guess I can't complain too much. Currently sitting around in sweatpants eating pretzels is very fulfilling right now. I'm saving the world, damn it.
LOL

Twenty-seven... good Lord. :confused:

That makes me feel old.

Phoenixx

I see colors with sound, especially when I'm listening to music, playing the drums. I also feel texture in my fingers and tongue when I look at things, even from a distance.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/synesthesia
That's so cool. I mean, I'm seriously having a hard time wrapping my brain around the concept though. Numbers are numbers, colors are colors, feelings are feelings, all in their own separate ways to me and I find it sad. Even as a person who's very intuitive, who can never describe why I know things or why I feel certain things, I just do, I feel like this is something that should also belong with me and it doesn't lol.

That's so cool. I mean, I'm seriously having a hard time wrapping my brain around the concept though. Numbers are numbers, colors are colors, feelings are feelings, all in their own separate ways to me and I find it sad. Even as a person who's very intuitive, who can never describe why I know things or why I feel certain things, I just do, I feel like this is something that should also belong with me and it doesn't lol.
Yea the brain is an amazing thing isn't it. The way the brain - through genetics, DNA and external influences can end up wired in countless ways.

In regards to your experiences with feelings, knowing things etc, perhaps it does come under the "umbrella' of synesthesia? I mean, there a lot of generally defined 'crossovers' such as sound and colour but there is also many other things crossed over too, depending how your brain has evolved.