Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Deus_Ex_Lemur

9780060220730.jpg

I'll be nice to them with I'll show them my new shoes and lend them my newspaper :D

I just checked the mail. I got a pamphlet about being in the Miss America pageant! Well, I'd have to be Miss Illinois first, but I'm just...so...honored.

tumblr_lldd6e2Baq1qbr2hn.gif

World peace!

ETA: Someone needs to let my in to Pottermore before I blow a gasket.

Last edited:

vexatiousmind

Bought some St. John's wort today.
It says it takes about 4 weeks to kick in though. :/

Hopefully it helps :)

EDIT: nvm this a list of side effects it can cause.

Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): There is some concern that St. John’s wort might worsen symptoms of ADHD, especially in people taking the medication methylphenidate for ADHD. Until more is known, don’t use St. John’s wort if you are taking methylphenidate.

Bipolar disorder: People with bipolar disorder cycle between depression and mania, a state marked by excessive physical activity and impulsive behavior. St. John’s wort can bring on mania in these individuals and can also speed up the cycling between depression and mania.

Major depression: In people with major depression, St. John’s wort might bring on mania, a state marked by excessive physical activity and impulsive behavior.

Schizophrenia: St. John’s wort might bring on psychosis in some people with schizophrenia.

Alzheimer’s disease: There is concern that St. John’s wort might contribute to dementia in people with Alzheimer’s disease.

Last edited:

Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): There is some concern that St. John’s wort might worsen symptoms of ADHD, especially in people taking the medication methylphenidate for ADHD. Until more is known, don’t use St. John’s wort if you are taking methylphenidate.

Bipolar disorder: People with bipolar disorder cycle between depression and mania, a state marked by excessive physical activity and impulsive behavior. St. John’s wort can bring on mania in these individuals and can also speed up the cycling between depression and mania.

Major depression: In people with major depression, St. John’s wort might bring on mania, a state marked by excessive physical activity and impulsive behavior.

Schizophrenia: St. John’s wort might bring on psychosis in some people with schizophrenia.

Alzheimer’s disease: There is concern that St. John’s wort might contribute to dementia in people with Alzheimer’s disease.

Sorry to hear that Vex. You'll find something though :)

Steppen-Wolf

Well, apparently a beehive hairdo does not look good on me. :|

*Googles it*

I don't think it looks good on anyone :eek:.

Oh, and I wish I could just stop thinking about that damn girl, how the hell do I still care so much about her?

Maybe in the end there was some real, yet immature, love in there?

Not like it makes any difference, I guess I just need something new and exciting in my life to stop caring so much about the past. Easier said than done.

MaliceInWickedland

I think the real reason is that nobody could possibly impersonate such beauty.

(see what I meant about bad compliments? ::p:)

Ah, so this is that compliment you were telling me about. Guess I didn't have to do that much digging around after all.
Anyway, let me tell you, this isn't a bad compliment at all. I'm blushing right now so that must mean that you did something right ::p: ;)

MaliceInWickedland

^ Haha my mom used to have the beehive do when she was younger. She even swore that she found a bee stuck in there once, lol!
It really does live up to it's name after all :D

Remus

Staff member

Don't believe the hype! ;)

simpsons2007

I went out today first time in about two weeks. To meet up with a family member and they looked me in the eye's and said

"Your eye's look very DEAD"

Thanks!