Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

State_Of_Trance

Decided to get some reading done this weekend so I've been at it all day since 8:00 AM. I'm shocked at how little reading it's possible to do in such a large amount of time. Reading makes me physically exhausted and it's impossible to read when you have no energy. I just don't want to do it. Rather I want to want to do it.

GraybeardGhost

This is one of those nights when the weight of it all—all the pressure, all the unreasonable demands—becomes too much for one person to bear, but one person, one me, is all I have. I can feel it on me, pressing down, caving in my chest, crushing my body and mind until nothing is left. It's too much. Too much weight, too much pressure, too much sorrow, too much pain. Too much loneliness. I need help. I can't do this on my own anymore. It's too much.

MollyBeGood

Got a job at a farm/ranch and moving to another state in the next 48 hrs. Excited and nervous but more excited than nervous :)
It is time for a change in the right direction.
I have become really stagnate mentally and physically though so this will be really challenging for me.
I am looking forward to seeing some new country and meeting new, cool people.
I must be a gypsy as often as I have moved!

hidwell

Got a job at a farm/ranch and moving to another state in the next 48 hrs. Excited and nervous but more excited than nervous :)
I have become really stagnate mentally and physically though so this will be really challenging for me.

Best of luck. :thumbup:

awkwardamanda

One time I played Tetris for so long on the original nes gameboy that the batteries exploded. Blew the back right off of the gameboy!

That's hilarious!!:lol: My games tend to last about a half hour or so. Once I got through all 15 levels and this screen comes up that says "You have completed Tetris Marathon." It gets mind-blowingly fast.

Funny story: I had an amusing conversation with a cashier one day. I was buying a handful of items, including a pack of dust masks and a pack of hangers. He started packing my bag and said something like, "We'll see if this fits." I said, "Ah, just shove it all in there." He says, "Well I don't wanna crush your masks." So I said, "Well, you can put them in the hangers." He's like "Oh yeah...I bet you're good at Tetris.":bigsmile: I laughed and said, "Well, I used to be. I haven't played in awhile." At the time, I had been intending to download Tetris for my phone but hadn't done it yet. I've since become addicted.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
But I think I'm still trying to figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't, this ****ing black cloud
Still follows me around but it's time to exorcise these demons
These mother****ers are doing jumping jacks now

GraybeardGhost

I'm beginning to think that my real-life "friends" are some of the most useless, uncaring people on earth. They weren't at all shy when they wanted to "borrow" my money, but now that I need a hand, they're nowhere to be found. I guess it was all a con job. They sure took me for a sucker.

Last edited:

nodejesque

I went to one of my favorite thrift stores today to buy books. They have a huge collection of books for 25 cents a book. Anyway, as I was browsing... I heard the mention of one of my favorite books. Its old and not well known, so my ears perked up. Then I heard the man say it was the stupidest book ever. And that the class was stupid. (So I assume it was assigned reading) I was so shocked. I felt like someone had forsaken my mom. I wanted to correct him, and explain that perhaps he didn't comprehend what it was about, and the genre itself.

Anyway. I really wanted to kick his ***.

I was surprised at my reaction, because really... Why do I even care?

Anyway, I bought stuff... So I guess it wasn't all bad.

nodejesque

That's great!! Please let me know how it goes. That's really exciting, I hope the best for you:)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I went to one of my favorite thrift stores today to buy books. They have a huge collection of books for 25 cents a book. Anyway, as I was browsing... I heard the mention of one of my favorite books. Its old and not well known, so my ears perked up. Then I heard the man say it was the stupidest book ever. And that the class was stupid. (So I assume it was assigned reading) I was so shocked. I felt like someone had forsaken my mom. I wanted to correct him, and explain that perhaps he didn't comprehend what it was about, and the genre itself.

Anyway. I really wanted to kick his ***.

I was surprised at my reaction, because really... Why do I even care?

Anyway, I bought stuff... So I guess it wasn't all bad.

I know what you mean, I hear people rubbish my fav bands, movies, books etc and yea I want to punch them in the face xD

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
If you don't want to help, at least huv the decency to tell me. Don't commit then go back on yer word at the last second. But y'know, thanks anyway. More reasons to keep to myself, and not trust anyone. Least of all, family. :mad: :thumbdown: :sad: