Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Nice to see my 2016 calendar is stil on January, that means naebuddy bother their arse to change it aw the time ah wus in hospital huvin surgery done. Or the 2 months ah spent downstairs in the living room.

this_portrait

That moment where the thought of working for the government fills you with disgust, yet you may give it a shot and see if listing family members who work there will get you the job (hooray for nepotism...)

Desperation makes people do things they would never do under any other circumstance.

nodejesque

Time to go buy food. Or.... I can starve for another day. Why does grocery shopping suck so much?!

Last edited:

anomicdeer

I can't wait to get my kayak. I serious feel so horrible. I don't want to be this way and I'm trying to stay positive (some days a failed, a"dry spell" for days) and then one day things just change. I want to be happy! Mentality healthy! I don't want to be negative all the time! **** I should have just stayed single! Maybe I'd be in a better state of mind like I was went I was single! Maybe I just need more friends and to not be a mother anymore. I swear I just can't take this shit anymore.

The only thing I'm doing for myself (positive) is jogging. I go jogging and I still cry right after that!

Maldita!

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well, I've got the flu again... Earache. Snotterin' an spittin' up phlegm.

Breathin' through ma nose is proving difficult. Ah just went tae inhale there, the now - only tae look in the mirror and see a big, wet, yella snotter moisturing the right side o' ma moustache. :bigsmile:

F**kin' mingin'...
barfing.gif

MollyBeGood

The downside of feeling better is the resultant guilt from realising just how f***ed up you've been for so long.

Are we not all "works in progress" ?

Even the people who look as if they have it all going on-they are usually the biggest lies behind the scenes.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy this happy time that you clearly deserve.

(Guilt is the operative word.)

MollyBeGood

Time to go buy food. Or.... I can starve for another day. Why does grocery shopping suck so much?!

This is something I often ponder myself. It is really an awful reality we all have to endure. At one time for a few months I used a grocery delivery service when I lived in a city. Though it was more expensive and they always got smaller portions it was pretty cool to not have to go grocery shopping! I always felt a bit guilty for using the service, and a bit embarrassed so I stopped. It would be great for someone old or handicap which I am neither. Not much different though than using a delivery service for take out food all of the time which a lot of people do, in my defense.

Wow, I joined this site 4.5 years ago. High school was four years long, college is four years long (well, undergrad... and only technically), the time of joining this site to now has seemed like a period of its own... It looks like life should be measured in four-year periods. At least I think that's how I'm going to do it. Every four years, look back and assess :p

Four years doesn't even sound like a long time, but SO MUCH CHANGED. And I'm finishing my Bachelor's in twice the amount of time it's "supposed" to take; oh well, at least I'm finishing at all, right? I really don't care. And then my family wants me to go to graduate school - they're really pushing hard for it - and at first I was planning on it; but now I think I've decided not to go because frankly I'm really sick of studying and I don't want to work and go to school at the same time for another two years. It's honestly miserable.

Phoenixx

I'm finishing my Bachelor's in twice the amount of time it's "supposed" to take; oh well, at least I'm finishing at all, right? I really don't care. And then my family wants me to go to graduate school - they're really pushing hard for it - and at first I was planning on it; but now I think I've decided not to go because frankly I'm really sick of studying and I don't want to work and go to school at the same time for another two years. It's honestly miserable.
^ I'm doing the same, pretty much. Never planned on it, but some of my prereq's never transferred from my last school, plus I now have to be a part-time student, so that's why. Can't blame you on not wanting to go to grad school. I'm definitely not going to. I, personally, think it's a waste of time and money, but then again I think it depends on your major too. My major and the path I want to take might benefit from it, but I'd rather just start a career already and think about it later. If I change my mind and want to go, I can always go back. (and be poor all over again)

Metal_isthe_Answer

#1: know what I haven't had in a while? Big League Chew...

#2: (while changing my Steam profile pic) Hunter x Hunter may be the greatest anime I've ever seen

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
If I cancel tomorrow the undead would thank me today..

Instead another birthday, a way to kiss your dreams goodbye

Do the undead live within us, and look through our eyes?

Ithior

Looks like I won't have much free time this month. Everyday is wake up, shower, eat, go to uni or friend's house to do group projects, and then go to class (or work till later if we don't have classes). When I get home I eat dinner and then I have to study or do something related to the group projects.
Today I've only been up for one hour and I'm already exhausted.

Phoenixx

I've been so productive since yesterday, finishing pretty much everything I've been wanting to get done for a while now and then some. It kinda helps when you have two days off and you're not working early morning shifts for a whole week so you're able to sleep in and not feel so exhausted. :thumbup:

SilentAndShy

Had a day involving feelings of embarrassment, nervousness, feeling like a lemon (British term for helplessness) and then a trip to the Doctor's bringing feeling I'll be suffering abit with this skin condition I potentially have.

Megaten

My teachers seemed determined to pull me out of my shell when I never asked for that. I cant wait to be done with this whole affair.