Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Megaten

I think it depends on the person. Personally, i dont think muscle would be something i would intentionally seek out in a partner.

Oh ok, i was hoping it would be an individual preference thing. Been a bit self conscious about a few things lately.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Be grateful for tha "moral support" that yer gettin' while ah recovery from ma surgery. Sadly, unlike you - Mum, ah huv'nae got anybuddy offerin' me that same support in real life. :sad:

this_portrait

Got a lot on my mind right now:

- I'm a little afraid to go back to the nightclub I was frequenting, for fear I'll run into the creepers at the last place/event I went to (and I don't really have a "nice" way of turning them down).
- I intend to go pick up an order on Sunday, but I'm still nervous as hell about running into someone I know.
- Here I go again overthinking about something I don't want to go into the specifics of.
- Why does my cat, in between running around like she's having a spaz attack, pause to quickly groom herself? It looks like a nervous tic or something.

I bought a DSLR with a kit lens with the intention to just take decent pictures when I was away on vacation in December. Now I have already bought 3 new lenses, I'm getting more and more into this photography thing. Makes me go outside just to take pictures.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
1- They use the word "awesome" way too much in the Kung fu panda movies, now I don't want to hear that word ever again

2- People use the expression YOLO for the stupidest things.

Other than that, it's a pretty good day

MollyBeGood

How can milkbone dog biscuits make my dogs breath worse? He was eating Vitabones and they were fine...Milkbones are making him act super crazy and his breath smell-but he loves them like crack :/

this_portrait

Every time I overthink, I always worry about the worst case scenario happening. I'd like to just think about the best case scenario and that everything will work out, but then I don't want to get my hopes up only to have them crushed. It's like I'm coping with bad situations before they even happen, so that if they DO happen, it's not AS bad.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Every time I overthink, I always worry about the worst case scenario happening. I'd like to just think about the best case scenario and that everything will work out, but then I don't want to get my hopes up only to have them crushed. It's like I'm coping with bad situations before they even happen, so that if they DO happen, it's not AS bad.

I've always tried to live by the philosophy "Hope for the best; Plan for the worst." That way I can go into situations with a positive and hopeful attitude, while being ready if things don't work out, and being aware it's a possibility. I always use examples from school because they're easy, but I think of that time between taking an exam and getting my grade. I'll be hoping for the best, and happy and excited with a good grade, but be preparing for a bad grade, and trying to figure out how well I'll have to do in the future to get a good grade overall in the class. I would never feel blindsided and overwhelmed by something bad happening like a failing grade, but still be able to get excited and enjoy good things, like a good grade.

this_portrait

I've always tried to live by the philosophy "Hope for the best; Plan for the worst." That way I can go into situations with a positive and hopeful attitude, while being ready if things don't work out, and being aware it's a possibility. I always use examples from school because they're easy, but I think of that time between taking an exam and getting my grade. I'll be hoping for the best, and happy and excited with a good grade, but be preparing for a bad grade, and trying to figure out how well I'll have to do in the future to get a good grade overall in the class. I would never feel blindsided and overwhelmed by something bad happening like a failing grade, but still be able to get excited and enjoy good things, like a good grade.

It's hard when it LOOKS or SEEMS like the worst is going to happen...

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
My mother's such a good cook. I pigged-out HARD tonight, going home for those kinds of meals makes you realize just how much fast food and the freezer aisle don't compare.