Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Ithior

I'm way more chatty and funnier around people that have at least one interest in common with me. I can talk for hours with those people whereas with anyone else I run out of things to say after the first "I'm doing well, you?".

I don't know as much as I hate money, I think if I had some I would never feel bored. The only reason I feel bored is because I am trapped financially. If I had a few thousand dollars right now for example I would be researching getting a new camera to take amazing photos. I would never bore of that life-a photographer. Takes money to travel to get to the shots I would want to take...
I think along the exact same thoughts on this as you do!
My heart jumped when I read your statement "The only reason I feel bored is because I am trapped financially".
That is the case with me too. I would be happy just to be able to afford to travel out of my state. People look at me strangely when I mention that I have never been out of the state I was born in.:sad:

Sometimes I think holidays were created solely to torture lonely people.
I know right!? :eek:h:

Here I was thinking I could survive now without coming in here, but then the holidays come and the loneliness is aching inside me.

People are talking about having a lovely big Christmas dinner with their family and having fun opening presents Christmas morning. It makes me feel like such a failure as a human being.

SoScared

I'm way more chatty and funnier around people that have at least one interest in common with me. I can talk for hours with those people whereas with anyone else I run out of things to say after the first "I'm doing well, you?".
Maybe you are a geek.

GraybeardGhost

I know right!? :eek:h:

Here I was thinking I could survive now without coming in here, but then the holidays come and the loneliness is aching inside me.

Blue! :) I'm happy to see you here again because I've missed you. I'm sorry, though, that you felt you had to come back, rather than that you could come back.

People are talking about having a lovely big Christmas dinner with their family and having fun opening presents Christmas morning. It makes me feel like such a failure as a human being.
Christmas morning . . . the glittering tree with presents all around . . . little pocket knives and cups of tea . . . cats rolling around in discarded paper . . .

Ouch. :sad:

anomicdeer

Complain about not having anyone then when you do have someone instead of spending time with them you go to the bar to be the alcoholic you claim you aren't.

S_Spartan

My Christmas present to myself, a GIANT bottle of Jim Beam. But let me tell you, the liquor store was an f'ing nightmare! Crowded with weird people.
And the employees kept asking me if I needed help. I was just trying to think.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I suppose I should feel depressed for spending Christmas eve alone watching lord of the ring and eating cupcakes, but the truth is I'm having a really good time

MollyBeGood

I think along the exact same thoughts on this as you do!
My heart jumped when I read your statement "The only reason I feel bored is because I am trapped financially".
That is the case with me too. I would be happy just to be able to afford to travel out of my state. People look at me strangely when I mention that I have never been out of the state I was born in.:sad:

oh wow! I can only image what it would be like to have never left the state you were born in.

I find the most people who travel a lot are so smug it's awful. Like they are amazing because they have a passport. SO much superiority complexes with these types. I would like to meet and talk with a nice person who travels a lot sometime, though.

Ok Blue Days, mark my word, if I ever get rich I am taking you on a serious road trip-I promise!!:thumbup:

MollyBeGood

I suppose I should feel depressed for spending Christmas eve alone watching lord of the ring and eating cupcakes, but the truth is I'm having a really good time

you're awesome.

I am working... basically being alone too... and I don't give a flying F to be with anyone. I also didn't put up any decorations this yr, my first time without doing so since I moved out of my parents house and I feel better not having anything up.

I think people need to remember it's a holiday for bible thumpers really and celebrating the birth of the baby Jesus, right? So if you are not religious then really it's like complaining about not getting gifts at Hanukkah if you're not Jewish.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Christmas on yer own... Depressin' ye say? Och, away with ye! Don't talk pish!

Grab yer favourite boxset, get yer scran, a wee drinky... Eat, drink and be merry. :bigsmile:

Best Christmas ah've hud in buckin' years. :thumbup: