Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

WeirdyMcGee

My family members- teachers/ etc. always called me my sister's name.
I didn't even get to have my own identity! XD
As long as you're getting called your own name, I don't think it matters even if you're 'not as fantastically amazing' as your siblings.

Be your own person.

simpsons2007

Yeah, I hate when my parents compare me to my sister.

My mum has never directly compared me to my sisters but It's just the feeling I get from what she says. My younger sister is a teaching assistant and helps with children with autism and my older sister is a nurse and works with premature babies in a hospital. And me I'm a bum unable to work at the moment, an ex drunk never had a decent job like my sisters have.

megalon

My family members- teachers/ etc. always called me my sister's name.
I didn't even get to have my own identity! XD
As long as you're getting called your own name, I don't think it matters even if you're 'not as fantastically amazing' as your siblings.

Be your own person.

I always get called by my brother's name, even by people who don't even know my brother.

Apotheosis

I can make my words beautiful, but that won't change the meaning a bit. I don't write to entertain, but people won't listen to me talk - I have to sing.

Perhaps the intellectual world is just as shallow as the other demented globes.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Sometimes life on earth seems really, really pointless.::(:

That's why you have to go out of this world for getting the point :D

etalien_450x300.jpg

I ****ing hate dog owners who don't know how to control their dogs. If your dog hurts mine, I will inflict the same wound on you with an extremely large kitchen knife

Some idiot had a massive dog, who decided to pin mine down for a good ten minutes. He was just growling, and Harvey had to just lay there ::(:

omg!::(: poor Harvey! I hope you got angry at the owner!:mad:
What was the owner doing during the 10 mins their dog was pinning Harvey down!?

omg!::(: poor Harvey! I hope you got angry at the owner!:mad:
What was the owner doing during the 10 mins their dog was pinning Harvey down!?

Trying to call the dog off. Harvey had a bad experience a few weeks ago with another big dog, he's not been very lucky lately.

And I couldn't confront the owner, for reasons you can probably guess. Made me feel like a crappy owner ::(: