Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Mmm this grilled cheese is good.

All grilled cheese is good, even when it's bad.

Such a tragic story. When I saw it on the news last night, they said there were only a dozen or so dead at the camp. It was surprising then, but now the number is up to 92, which is just...mind boggling. My heart is with those in Norway.

It's a shame, really... Amy sang with such soul but she lost herself completely.
As they say: 'The star that burns brightest, burns fastest'

I'm a big fan of Amy Winehouse. Another sad story. I just wish her all the peace in the afterlife that she couldn't find on Earth.

Reusable ice cubes are the bomb diggity.

I hate those reusable ice cubes. They freak me out for some reason.

Hello, SPW! I've been gone for a couple of days, so I'll have lots to say. :)

coyote

I don't have any other way to express my frustration with people other than saying the same tired phrases such as "I hate people", "People suck", "People are such a-holes," etc. True, this is never going to change, and I don't want to spend the majority of my time letting it consume me..... but the frustration does build up after a while.

It just blows my mind sometimes how tactless people can be. How do they live with themselves? They must literally have empty minds, so the first thought that pops into them they blurt out.

Pigs.

Just accept the fact that every day, you WILL encounter at least one total jerk.

That way you aren't surprised each time it happens.

In fact, when you encounter that person, you can just smile and say, "Ah, so YOU're the one!"

if you say it to their face, it's even more fun.

Phoenixx

Haven't really been on here much the past two days. Now I have a crapload of posts to read and catch up on. I think I'll just put it off some more. :rolleyes:::p:

i changed my avatar, its still me though.. as if its not obvious XD

but maybe i should announce it!

-- edit--

this post feels a bit embarrassing... :p
when will i stop? ::(:

Last edited:

MrJones

i changed my avatar, its still me though.. as if its not obvious XD

but maybe i should announce it!

-- edit--

this post feels a bit embarrassing... :p
when will i stop? ::(:
You always manage to have the cutest avatars in the site ::p:

B

Beatrice

Watching The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

I hope you're happy Tino.

Edit: Aaaaaand I also decided to watch Reservoir Dogs at the same time. How I"m going to pull that off, I don't know. I guess switch back and forth :D I'll have to finish them both tomorrow though.

I realized that I've never seen Reservoir Dogs from the very beginning. How that happened I don't know. The first time I saw it was with my parents, and I had no idea what was going on. It was the car scene where whatever his name is gets shot...... haha.

But anyway, I like the opening scene. The dialogue is hilarious.

Last edited:

Phoenixx

I was playing Halo 3 with my brother and a friend earlier today. I seriously suck at that game (as I never play it), but I somehow managed to make a pretty epic headshot and take out my brother. I just wish I could replay (and figure out exactly) what I did, it was awesome. ::p:

I need to learn how to play more. It's a fun game.

WeirdyMcGee

I was playing Halo 3 with my brother and a friend earlier today. I seriously suck at that game (as I never play it), but I somehow managed to make a pretty epic headshot and take out my brother. I just wish I could replay (and figure out exactly) what I did, it was awesome. ::p:

I need to learn how to play more. It's a fun game.

I suck so badly that I often sneak behind my own teammates and kill them over and over again since I have no chance of getting anywhere near the other team. haha

Thundercats

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for two weeks and i'm going to miss all of the things I do at home. I'll miss talking to my friends. And the shows I watch. And this site.

AGR

Can anyone please answer a question I have?

does garbage means only food waste and similar?
can I use it as I use "trash" for all kinds of waste like paper,plastic and etc?