Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

outofthisworld

im on a business trip, the past 3 days was fine as i was just following them around and helping the with language barrier, but now they want to party out into the night,, go to night clubs and so on,,, im kind of freaking out and i can't decline because its my work. gahhh fml

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
bolt.gif

LoL :p

Lavinialuna

Why she buys the reduced fat, ultra low sodium snacks is beyond me. :banghead: she even hid the salt shaker so i can't doctor them up a bit. Pure torture! Torture i tell ya! What's next? No more red meat? No more bacon? No more....beer? :eek: unacceptable!
Is it due to a health issue? Some of the low fat-low cal stuff is full of chemicals that can make it worse. If you ever want nerdy advice on natural alternatives to some of that stuff, you got me!

I ruined my life. All because I had a child. All because no one will ever hire me.
I hope you wrote that because you were upset or frustrated, children are basically a gift of unconditional love. It's a lot of work, and they can complicate details, but they are so worth it. Maybe instead of thinking about how your life is ruined, you could try to see it from a new perspective.

Ah wuz wonderin' the same 'hing aboot ma accent, Hoppy. :question:
Me too!

I got an interview to work somewhere which is an hour away. I have no income and have to ask for money for gas. I have a child and no babysitter. Hoping I get a call for a night shift job before the week ends. I don't know what to do.
I sure hope you find help. Please reach out. That is so hard with social anxiety, but it might be worth the momentary discomfort.

If only there were a thread where people could post their voices, so that we may listen to their various accents....

:thinking:
Did you ever make one? I'll show you mine if you show me yours (accent, that is!)

Someone is walking back and forth down my street playing the bag pipes. Good thing I'm not sleeping
I would love that!

What would I do without Music !
I agree, it definately can sooth the savage beast inside of me!

Wow, you miss a few days and you have a novel to read, haha!

Lavinialuna

You are making with the trick questions for to confuse me? o-O

A thread to show off our accents! OMG, I can't tell if you are messing with me and you understood my (perverted) joke, or if I really confused you and made you think I am being totally inappropriate for a married woman... either way, I think it's hilarious (but oddly, still blushing, lol! :blushing:)

A thread to show off our accents! OMG, I can't tell if you are messing with me and you understood my (perverted) joke, or if I really confused you and made you think I am being totally inappropriate for a married woman... either way, I think it's hilarious (but oddly, still blushing, lol! :blushing:)

Nothing more fun than gals crackin semi perverted jokes :thumbup:

Carry on :p

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I...what was the question again? :thinking:

Lavinialuna

Thanks JC, I'll keep on keeping on, just for you...
In the mean time, I found the place where you guys have posted recordings. I'm going to find something to post...

I've been trying to vacuum for three days, but my cats won't leave me alone long enough for me to do so. I'd put them in another room with the door closed, but I don't really want to discourage affection like that.

If this continues, I may drown in floor debris.

LoyalXenite

I've been trying to vacuum for three days, but my cats won't leave me alone long enough for me to do so. I'd put them in another room with the door closed, but I don't really want to discourage affection like that.

If this continues, I may drown in floor debris.

Put them on your shoulders while you vaccuum! :bigsmile:

outofthisworld

i'm glad my night life experience is over,, night club nono more thx!... i don't get why people enjoy that, how are you suppose to meet somebody there when you cant even hear what they are saying...

GraybeardGhost

i'm glad my night life experience is over,, night club nono more thx!... i don't get why people enjoy that, how are you suppose to meet somebody there when you cant even hear what they are saying...

Considering the kinds of people one tends to meet in nightclubs, it might be best if you can't hear what they're saying.

Nothin' juvenile about that. In this dismal world, you have to find what joy you can wherever you can find it. Love what you love, Opal. :thumbup:

I wonder if you will love my accent?:thinking:

I once did a quick check in the workshop. Between the 15 people working there we spoke 8 different mother languages, and knew in total 22 languages.

I love the South African accent if that's what you mean, it's one of the coolest IMO.

Are you in Connecticut? Where do so many white people live? I want to know. About half of the population here speaks FOB (fresh off boat / foreign). You'd really like it. 25% speak Ratchet, the remainder speaks Hella.

I'm in Massachusetts, Boston area. Very mixed area, actually, but I work in a snooty coffee shop, so... :p