Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Lavinialuna

Playing around with my diet. It's neat to see how certain things affect you.
I have had the same experience with food issues. I had an allergy to MSG and I was literally bed ridden until I figured it out. Now I have to be very careful with my diet. It has brought me to a place where I now know way more about food and I think about what I put into my mouth. I try to grow my own veggies etc.
There is poison in the food, chemical after chemical. Even if you don't give up meat, eating whole fresh foods does really help.
I hope you feel better soon :)

springk

I wish I can grow my own food, some if not all of it. There is no space to grow. Today I saw a plant that grew out of the seeds I planted. Its a fruit. I don't know if it will grow because there is no place for it to grow, it will certainly not grow in pots as it is a big plant. I planted the seeds ( not exactly it was the inner hard part of the fruit so I guess it is seed) just to see if anything grows out of it. Now it has and I have no place for it. Sad:(
If only I had a large piece of land.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I often feel like I wouldn't be considered as an odd one so much if people knew more about introversion. I like human beings, mostly, but after a whole day with you, no I don't want to go to your place and hang out. I need a ******* break, please.

Uh-huh, that's how ah feel anaw.

I wish I can grow my own food, some if not all of it. There is no space to grow. Today I saw a plant that grew out of the seeds I planted. Its a fruit. I don't know if it will grow because there is no place for it to grow, it will certainly not grow in pots as it is a big plant. I planted the seeds ( not exactly it was the inner hard part of the fruit so I guess it is seed) just to see if anything grows out of it. Now it has and I have no place for it. Sad:(
If only I had a large piece of land.

Alternatives would be using a community garden or guerrilla gardening using public space

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Just seems as most here are liberal. I'm glad there's one more who ain't besides myself ha ha ha

I'm not liberal either, I just keep my political views to myself. I like to focus on what I have in common with other people instead of all the ways we're different.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Whenever my pug drops a deuce, she spends about 5 seconds hiding it by kicking grass and dirt on it.

Then I walk up with the poop scooper and pick it up, and she just looks at me like "Dude, I got this. Besides, why the hell would you want that?"

Whenever my pug drops a deuce, she spends about 5 seconds hiding it by kicking grass and dirt on it.

Then I walk up with the poop scooper and pick it up, and she just looks at me like "Dude, I got this. Besides, why the hell would you want that?"

What do you do with it? Stick it in peoples mail boxes? :p

bluewolf22

What do you do with it? Stick it in peoples mail boxes? :p

...Or put the dog poop in a paper bag, put it on someones door step, set it on fire, ring the doorbell, hide in the bushes, he/she answers the door and is welcomed by a flaming bag of dog poop, they stomp out the flames then BAM!
Brown shoes! :applause: