Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Raichel

Christ. I can't get the Coyote Ugly soundtrack out of my head.

you can try to resist,
try to hide from my kiss,
but you know,
you know that you can't fight the moonliiiiiiiight noooohoo

how come I still know the lyrics off the top of my head. -.-

Odo

Banned
BBC News - The Japanese men who prefer virtual girlfriends to sex

Earlier this week, I also read an article about why japanese youngsters are not interested in intercourse or having children. I predict that within a few hundred years, the Japanese will be extinct!

Have you read about John Calhoun and universe 25? It's a pretty interesting (and scary) study about what happens to a society when it is provided with everything it needs to prosper.

I'm not sure if western society is headed in the same direction or not... sometimes I think it is.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Why does people keep trying to match me up with people way too good looking for me, and pass the comment that we should be together IN FRONT of both of us?? Don't they realize how embarrassing it is??

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
There's no reasons to feel this bad. I have the entire world to die of loneliness and boredom.
I really need a long, long nap.

Wait, this is your one and only post in one year? Will you come back here after your long nap? :p

Do you feel bad for a reason ?

Ithior

For some reason I still remember when I have to take my next vaccine, even though the last time I looked at my vaccination record was like 10 years ago.

Flanscho

One of the presents I got for my birthday was a cup with a tiny octopus in it. :D

octocup.png

MikeyC

Personal freedom is precious.
I gather you're not getting much of it?

BBC News - The Japanese men who prefer virtual girlfriends to sex

Earlier this week, I also read an article about why japanese youngsters are not interested in intercourse or having children. I predict that within a few hundred years, the Japanese will be extinct!
I read that article, too. I think Japan will turn it around, but they're in a bit of a sexual recession at the moment. These ultra-real robot girlfriends aren't helping, either.

Hm, I wonder if they ship to Australia? :giggle:

dottie

i am mentally ill. it is difficult to function. i do my damnedest to maintain... hypervigilance and the energy spent trying to cover it up to appear normal is utterly exhausting. i am climbing out of my skin. i don't want to leave my room.

i have not had a day off in over a month now. i still do it. every. single. day. i push myself. i need a break. i cannot afford a break.

One of my favorite poems:

Eating Poetry

by Mark Strand

Ink runs from the corners of my mouth.
There is no happiness like mine.
I have been eating poetry.

The librarian does not believe what she sees.
Her eyes are sad
and she walks with her hands in her dress.

The poems are gone.
The light is dim.
The dogs are on the basement stairs and coming up.

Their eyeballs roll,
their blond legs burn like brush.
The poor librarian begins to stamp her feet and weep.

She does not understand.
When I get on my knees and lick her hand,
she screams.

I am a new man.
I snarl at her and bark.
I romp with joy in the bookish dark.

MikeyC

Tomorrow marks the end of my 3-month subscription to eHarmony. The best I got was a small conversation that ended when she never responded. You can bet I won't be renewing that. ::p:

Srijita52

I guess I'm getting a little desperate for a sense of belonging. Why though? I don't know, maybe because I never had it anywhere, family, friends nowhere. Maybe I should stop expecting too much? And just make the best out of what I have already..

Ithior

I'm really pissed off right now. My maid keeps throwing my shampoo bottles to the garbage when there's still like 1/5 inside. I don't get it. She doesn't do it with my mum's stuff and didn't do it with my sister's stuff either. It's even more annoying because I wash my hair almost everyday and that means I'll notice it's gone when I need to use it.

At first I thought it was because I turned it upside down when it started having too little, but this time it wasn't anywhere near that stage and she threw it out. It still had enough to wash my hair for a month.

Phoenixx

I think it might be just you because it seems to be speeding up, getting closer and closer to Christmas, which I am absolutely not prepared for. :giggle:
^ I've been trying my best to ignore all the store advertisements and early merchandise already. As much as I do love the holidays, I'm not prepared either. I never am.