Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

squidgee

Just found out today that I owe a library 40 cents in overdue fees. I haven't been to this library in 4 years or so so I was shocked to see the fine. My brother sometimes use my library card to check out books. Not sure if my brother or I incurred the fine, but I will pay it.

I worked at a library for work experience two weeks ago. One of the jobs they gave me was to fold letters to people who had library fines. The biggest fine I saw was 17 items which needed to be replaced because the guy took too long to return them. I did the math and this guy had a total of roughly $364 in library fines, including processing costs. :eek:

GhastlyCC

^Do you mean your leaving this site, GhastlyCC? I hope not! What made you get to this point?

The vagueness of my post might have made it sound a little more grim than I had intended.
Just needed a break from everything.
Pretty much abandoned all the networking sites that I frequent and isolated myself from everything and everybody.

I'm back now thought...If anybody cares
tumbleweed-o.gif

LoyalXenite

More adventure! This time I went to a place called Stanwell Park where I had lunch - a very unusual choice for me, as I ordered beetroot and sweet potato salad. It wasn't awesome, but I'm happy that I tried it. :)

Here's a photo of the beach in a suburb called Coledale, not far away from there:

IMG_0801_zpsc4bc53cf.jpg

Its so beautiful there, i used to live in stanwell tops

LoyalXenite

I wonder sometimes whether i should just be alone, everyone i love either leaves me or dies. I dont know what is worse, the constant loneliness or this pain again and again, followed by loneliness in spurts.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I wonder sometimes whether i should just be alone, everyone i love either leaves me or dies. I dont know what is worse, the constant loneliness or this pain again and again, followed by loneliness in spurts.

I would say the constant loneliness is better than the pain :p But I don't think you should listen to me...

Loneliness will happen. So will people who leaving, coming, going from our lives. Yep it can hurt. Yep we will get hurt. But isn't it better to have tried to get to know people and potentially lose loved ones we have known? It enriches the hard hitting life.

Blueberry pancakes, or french toasts.... :question:

Share please, which ever one you chose to do is fine!!! :thumbup:

I would say the constant loneliness is better than the pain :p But I don't think you should listen to me...

Loneliness is never better IMHO. Suppose it does depend on each individual though.

Very random indeed but although I've never had bad acne issues, I've always had a breakout or two and recently I've noticed my skin has been completely clear. This has been for more than a week now.

It makes even less sense because the weather is so hot and usually the resulting sweat would clog pores and lead to even more breakouts, but... nope. All clear.

Maybe I've officially outgrown my young-person hormones that control that sort of thing, or because of my change in diet...? Pretty cool.

Srijita52

More adventure! This time I went to a place called Stanwell Park where I had lunch - a very unusual choice for me, as I ordered beetroot and sweet potato salad. It wasn't awesome, but I'm happy that I tried it. :)

Here's a photo of the beach in a suburb called Coledale, not far away from there:

IMG_0801_zpsc4bc53cf.jpg

I wish I lived there! Seems like a truely awesome place. :)

Ithior

Going to have a nasty sunburn on my neck by tomorrow. Thought it wasn't going to be sunny (and it wasn't according to the weather report), and since I barely leave the house I don't usually put sunscreen on. I also thought I was only going to be out for 3 hours, but that ended up being 9 hours.

The worst part is that everyone feels the need to inform me that my neck is red when obviously I have already been told so before.

Phoenixx

The bottom of my left eye has been twitching for 3 hours now. I have no idea why and it's so annoying.
twitch.gif
*twitch twitch*

this_portrait

My Mac laptop (which is the primary computer I used) has had an accident. I picked it up from the couch earlier, lost my grip, and dropped it on the hardwood floor. It didn't land very hard, but that still damaged the hard drive (which I haven't updated in over a year), and now I'm stuck having to buy a replacement.

This WOULD happen to me. -.- I'm just thankful for my netbook in times like these.

MikeyC

Its so beautiful there, i used to live in stanwell tops
Oh, nice! It's such a lovely area. Quiet, peaceful, close to bush and beach. Lawrence Hargrave Drive is awful, though. ::p:

Loneliness of any kind is terrible, Loyal. Neither of those options sound good to me.

Blueberry pancakes, or french toasts.... :question:
French toast!

^ I am insanely jealous of the area you live in. It's so beautiful!
I'm not showing you the bogan areas like my house location, haha, but I am definitely lucky to live here. I will never take it for granted.

MikeyC

MikeyC, stop being such a showoff :p

Interesting, the water there looks like a different shade of blue than ours here.
Maybe there's toxins and pesticides in our water. :giggle:

Very random indeed but although I've never had bad acne issues, I've always had a breakout or two and recently I've noticed my skin has been completely clear. This has been for more than a week now.

It makes even less sense because the weather is so hot and usually the resulting sweat would clog pores and lead to even more breakouts, but... nope. All clear.

Maybe I've officially outgrown my young-person hormones that control that sort of thing, or because of my change in diet...? Pretty cool.
I wouldn't question it - just accept that you have awesome skin! :) I am 27 with oily skin and I still get a small amount of acne on my arms, of all places.

I wish I lived there! Seems like a truely awesome place. :)
It's great!

The bottom of my left eye has been twitching for 3 hours now. I have no idea why and it's so annoying.
twitch.gif
*twitch twitch*
I get that, too. Nothing much you can do about it but wait!

This disorder makes me sick. Sometimes it feels surreal in its nightmarishnish (I just made that word up). Sometimes I stop and think, really? Do I really have this problem? Am I really afraid of my fellow humans? This is the MAIN issue in my life? REALLY??? How pathetic!