Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Ithior

^ Congrats! :thumbup:

Thanks!

With this out of the way, I don't have a set time by which I need to have my life sorted out. Last year I was diagnosed with some vein problem in my... balls and while it's not dangerous, it's very uncomfortable. Doing the surgery (I think it's just cutting a vein in my abdomen) would require me to stay put for 2 weeks, and with university and exams that was something I couldn't afford doing. Now that I'm done with that and I'm not looking for a job yet, I'm going to do that surgery and end this discomfort.

MikeyC

My cell phone is a great for checking the time. I am hearing it has other uses though, who'd a thunk it? :idontknow:
Words With Friends and, my favourite use, Checking Every Twelve Seconds Just in Case Something Happened.

Last exam grade came out today, and as such my bachelor degree is now complete.
Wow, congratulations! :thumbup: Great achievement, mate!

It's official. We're heading into a heat wave.
Stay cool!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
It's official. We're heading into a heat wave.

The heat wave here just broke, you must have taken it from us, you lucky dog you. If your face is anything like mine, have fun not shaving for the duration do to the heat making your face unbearably sticky and irritable! :cool:

Words With Friends and, my favourite use, Checking Every Twelve Seconds Just in Case Something Happened.

Internet...on your phone? What sorcery is this?! Madness, madness I say! *gathers mob with pitchforks and sends them to Australia*

Last edited:
The heat wave here just broke, you must have taken it from us, you lucky dog you. If your face is anything like mine, have fun not shaving for the duration do to the heat making your face unbearably sticky and irritable! :cool:

Lol, yeah.. It's the worst! I wash my face with soap like 3-4 times a day now to get rid of the stickiness temporarily. :rolleyes:

And my computer isn't liking it either. It's throwing hissy fits all over the place.

Last exam grade came out today, and as such my bachelor degree is now complete.

Congratulations Ithior! :perfect:

Why do people waste time polishing their cars?:idontknow:
It's a vehicle to get you from A to B. Why do they have to be shiny!? I can understand clean, but shiny?:idontknow:

Congratulations Ithior! :perfect:

It's a vehicle to get you from A to B. Why do they have to be shiny!? I can understand clean, but shiny?:idontknow:

I have no idea either. It's silly. I spray the car down with water but that's to keep the salt off the car. Other than that.... my beast don't need to look shiny it's a monster after all!!!

Last edited:

coyote

when the topic comes up of my birthday approaching, i've been asking people how old they think i'll be

the answers have been ranging from 31 to 36 years old, which is good, because that's about how old i feel

:thumbup:

when the topic comes up of my birthday approaching, i've been asking people how old they think i'll be

the answers have been ranging from 31 to 36 years old, which is good, because that's about how old i feel

No one ever guesses how old I am and I think that's a good thing. ;) I don't want anyone saying they think I'll be 35 or something.

MikeyC

Internet...on your phone? What sorcery is this?! Madness, madness I say! *gathers mob with pitchforks and sends them to Australia*
That's how we roll in the southern hemisphere! :bigsmile:

To be fair, I would want my car to be shiny, too, since I take it out when I drive. It's like my clothes I wear - I want them to be clean when I'm going out, much like my car. Meanwhile my car is filthy and needs a wash, haha.

That's really great, mate! When's your birthday?

coyote

13256_570552812988003_1874266373_n.jpg

MikeyC

I'm trying to sign up to eHarmony. Apparently it'll help with my loneliness, my therapist tells me. I now have to answer these questions on my physical appearance on a scale of 1-7:

- Plain/Ordinary
- Well dressed
- Physically attractive
- Athletic
- Overweight
- Sexy
- Healthy

Jesus, I don't know! :idontknow: This is harder than what I realised!

jaim38

this coming Sunday

anyone who shows up here gets a beer :thumbup:

I knew you were a Leo! It explains why you're so flamboyant and outgoing, also getting lots of attention with your posts.

Too bad the royal baby isn't a Leo. Just 1 day short!