Pirate from the North Pole
^Another 20 mins? Haven't you chosen one yet? :p

My face is stuck like this :sad:
I don't feel that unhappy, it's just stuck there

coyote

My face is stuck like this :sad:
I don't feel that unhappy, it's just stuck there

try putting a pencil between your teeth and keeping it there for a few minutes

it forces your mouth into a smile, and the "i'm smiling" signal is sent to your brain releasing the requisite hormones/endorphins that accompany smiling

the more you do it, the more you'll get used to smiling, and the better you'll feel, too

:bigsmile:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
try putting a pencil between your teeth and keeping it there for a few minutes

it forces your mouth into a smile, and the "i'm smiling" signal is sent to your brain releasing the requisite hormones/endorphins that accompany smiling

the more you do it, the more you'll get used to smiling, and the better you'll feel, too

:bigsmile:

Are you serious? Because I'm certainly stupid enough to try that

MikeyC

What the shit is going on with the swear filter?

In other profanity-less news, I have now levelled up to "Leather Wallet". No change pocket is annoying, but I'll survive.

Ithior

The girl I fancy sat right in front of me in a class today. Given the room layout I could clearly see her notebook from my seat (the seats are pretty close to each other and my row is slightly above hers).
I thought I had seen a typo there in one of the things she copied from the blackboard, since I didn't want her to have wrong things in her notebook and since I also wanted an excuse to talk to her, at the end of the class I told her about it. Turns out she was aware of it though.
I hope it didn't make me look creepy for looking at her notebook.

reddit.com/r/creepypms

QqYt6Xa.jpg

Last edited:

Ithior

I never thought of coconut as a nut (maybe because the portuguese name is just coco and it doesn't resemble a nut at all). But according to the wikipedia article it must be a common mistake since they clearly specify there that it isn't a nut.