Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

I feel like I burned my mind out when I was younger, and now I'm becoming stupider every day. Right now my brain feels fried. I have a hard time concentrating on anything academic. Don't even get me started on research. I can't f**king stand any of it!

springk

I feel like I burned my mind out when I was younger, and now I'm becoming stupider every day. Right now my brain feels fried. I have a hard time concentrating on anything academic. Don't even get me started on research. I can't f**king stand any of it!

I feel my mind has grown useless. I cant bring myself to study anymore.

Ithior

My friends are always complaining about how unpleasant/rude the people working at my faculty are (in the office and treasury, not sure if those are the correct words). To be fair I have been to both places a few times and I was always treated well enough, never crossed my mind complaining about how I was treated. But everyone else complains about it.

Ithior

Had been taking one nimed a day because of my tooth. Changed to Brufen 400 (though my dentist keeps mentioning brufen 600), the first two nights my tooth started hurting before the 24 hours had passed, then it went back to normal.
A week later (today) I'm going to the dentist, so last night I decided not to take the pill to see if it still hurt. It has been 33 hours since I took the last one and still no pain. Maybe I won't have to do a root canal on this one.

Last edited:

springk

Whenever i try to find friends it always end in disaster. I have always been an outsider in any community.
With group of classmates they ignore me. The reason i guess are:
I dont talk much gossip
I am not a cool talker; i dont go movies etc
They find me boring i think
Also i am not the most "beautiful" person

Apart from that the web world is also a lonely place.I never had even an online friend. I always try my best but i guess no one wants to talk to me.
What can i do when no one is willing to befriend me!!!!
I wish i can just block out all feelings from my heart.

Kiwong

tumblr_mno23jEYu01r5tgulo1_250.gif

Fruit bat. You're not involved in WIRES are you?

natural pb doesn't :D but otherwise, no idea. I guess peanutbutter used to be more of a cheap junk food than anything else. Also loads of sugar added

I need to find that natural peanut butter asap, since I discovered about hydrogenated vegetable oil I just can't eat all these "normal" peanut butter anymore:eek:

Kiwong

No, but I have childhood memories of these from time spent up north :)

Where were you up north?

At night I often hear them calling in the back of the dune in the littoral rainforest trees. When I lived in Grafton thousands of them took off from Susan Island at dusk. It'd take ten minutes for them all to fly over.

Ithior

Managed to set free a moth stuck between my two windows, in the most risky operation mankind has ever witnessed. Now I can freely open my window without having the moth come inside instead of outside.
Was rewarded with the most gentle, refreshing breeze.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah take it that it's only me who cringes when someone makes a joke about someone else appearance? An' you laugh awkwardly, just tae be polite. :eek:h: Naw! Just me, eh?!

Because, ah tell ye... ah feel mair awkward than a f**kin' hooker on street corner durin' daylight! Irony! :sarcastic: Ah don't know...?! :idontknow: Maybe it's the issues ah huv wi' Body Dysmorphic Disorder? Or am too overly-f**kin'-sensitive?

onehandclapping

wondering what it must be like to have a really nice person as a friend and what its like to have a lifelong friendship with a person like that. I get the feeling i'll never know.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I feel like I don't have any sense of myself anymore. Or even worse, that I do and don't want to admit that it's truly me.

Ithior

Was complaining to myself how long it took me to read the first chapter out of seven for an exam. Then I realised that even though it's just one chapter, it makes up for a third of the book (50 pages out of 157).