Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Is this new "feeling" about yourself something you don't like?

Yeah, I think it would be safe to say that. I don't like not knowing myself very well, and of course wouldn't like knowing myself to be someone I don't like. I want to know who am I like it. If I don't know I feel stuck and lost, unable to really know what direction to go in life or how to live my life, since the path we choose in life depends on the person choosing it.

MikeyC

Just fell for a fraudulent email from my "bank." Had to change all of my information. Good fun. :kickingmyself:
That sucks. ::(:

Yeah, I think it would be safe to say that. I don't like not knowing myself very well, and of course wouldn't like knowing myself to be someone I don't like. I want to know who am I like it. If I don't know I feel stuck and lost, unable to really know what direction to go in life or how to live my life, since the path we choose in life depends on the person choosing it.
I'm not sure I follow. You are someone you don't want to be? Who do you want to be?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I'm not sure I follow. You are someone you don't want to be? Who do you want to be?

I don't have a sense of myself, and from it don't know who I am or who I want to be. The not knowing is the problem. I feel the sense of myself I have is wrong, if it's right than I don't like that, and don't want to be the person that person wants me to be.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I'm a super confusing person. I forget I think so weird. Not that I think it's a bad thing, I just come off as crazy sometimes :thumbup:

coyote

New Jersey is actually amazing. Love it here. The boyfriend took me to the most amazing state park yesterday, everything is so... green. And beautiful! I'm really happy at the moment, if not a little overwhelmed. Things feel great. I'm not going to let negativity flood me, I'm going to hold on to these feelings as long as possible.

good for you :thumbup:

there are a lot more green spaces in America than the television would have you believe

montejocarlo

random thought--> i think elite users rock. i don't posses the same kind of dedication. & i have a very short attention span. i get easily distracted.

Just fell for a fraudulent email from my "bank." Had to change all of my information. Good fun. :kickingmyself:
Oh noes :sad: Thats sad you had to go through all of that. Damn the evil people who write those things >:/

I'm a super confusing person. I forget I think so weird. Not that I think it's a bad thing, I just come off as crazy sometimes :thumbup:
Yes, but your such a totally lovable "crazy" vj! :p

random thought--> i think elite users rock. i don't posses the same kind of dedication. & i have a very short attention span. i get easily distracted.
Maybe it's a sign of my negative nature, but I see it from another perspective.
The longer I am here, the more embarrassed I am that I have had to stay in here so long :blushing:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Nae offense intended here and am no tryin' tae start a debate or nothin'....

Just notice the word "p-rick" is now consider an offensive term on here. Just an observation ah notice when ah went tae included it in ma recent post. Ah mean, fair enough... It's just a wee bit weird, because where am from that word gets used quite frequently. Scots also use the c-word as a term of endearment, sometimes. We also get accuse of over using the f-word...

^Again, am just sayin'... Awright, ah'll f**k off noo! :bigsmile:

coyote

Nae offense intended here and am no tryin' tae start a debate or nothin'....

Just notice the word "p-rick" is now consider an offensive term on here. Just an observation ah notice when ah went tae included it in ma recent post. Ah mean, fair enough... It's just a wee bit weird, because where am from that word gets used quite frequently. Scots also use the c-word as a term of endearment, sometimes. We also get accuse of over using the f-word...

^Again, am just sayin'... Awright, ah'll f**k off noo! :bigsmile:

sadly, the word '***' is also now asterisked over by the swear filter

apparently i'm not allowed to talk about my donkey :idontknow:

Graeme1988

sadly, the word '***' is also now asterisked over by the swear filter

apparently i'm not allowed to talk about my donkey :idontknow:

F**kin' hell. Sorry ah wasnae expectin' that response. Laughin' so much, ah couldnae type, for a moment. And ah though ah was funny... :ironicsmile:

Aw, f**k! Ah needed a good laugh the day. :bigsmile: Thanks Coyote. Cheers. :thumbup:

coyote

F**kin' hell. Sorry ah wasnae expectin' that response. Laughin' so much, ah couldnae type, for a moment. And ah though ah was funny... :ironicsmile:

Aw, f**k! Ah needed a good laugh the day. :bigsmile: Thanks Coyote. Cheers. :thumbup:

! :brindis:

Graeme1988

im such a f***ing loser

Eh... no yer no(t)!

im leaving this island and I wish I had done more. especially with the original people that were here when I arrived. F**k

Eh, since yer leavin'... can ah come wi' ye? Ah wish ah could've done more tae, but am quite a fat, lazy b'stard! Sorry, ah didnae mean tae take the piss there! Nae offense intended, just a wee joke.