Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

this_portrait

I wonder if I should go back on Prozac, just so I can feel content most of the time like I did when I was on it for more than a year. Of course, I don't know if I really would be content on it this time around, and even so, relying exclusively on a pill for happiness isn't my idea of tackling the problem.

When I was a kid I made a voicemail where it seemed like I picked up the phone. Then a few weeks later when I called my own phone.. I fell for it myself.. three times.. in a row.. shouting at myself..

..I was a dumb kid.

I'm probably going to be babysitting for my sister's landlady this summer (I don't know if she's technically a landlady, she's just renting out a room in her house). She just brought home a Shih Tzu puppy named Remi yesterday, here's a pic of my sister holding him (don't mind his "pillow", hehe):

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m506/horizoneyes3167/RemiandEm_zpsb5cc86ea.jpeg

Sooooooo cute. Dogs scare me when I don't know them, but puppies? Nahhh :) He's like a little teddy bear <3 With teeth.

Some friends of mine got a boxer and he has the funniest personality on a dog I've ever seen. Such a clown. And he never barks. He looks like a big scary grump when you first see him - you know how boxers look - but he seems to have the personality of a small child. So funny.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I'm probably going to be babysitting for my sister's landlady this summer (I don't know if she's technically a landlady, she's just renting out a room in her house). She just brought home a Shih Tzu puppy named Remi yesterday, here's a pic of my sister holding him (don't mind his "pillow", hehe):

Sooooooo cute. Dogs scare me when I don't know them, but puppies? Nahhh :) He's like a little teddy bear <3 With teeth.

Some friends of mine got a boxer and he has the funniest personality on a dog I've ever seen. Such a clown. And he never barks. He looks like a big scary grump when you first see him - you know how boxers look - but he seems to have the personality of a small child. So funny.

Awww, he's adorable... :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
The older I get, the more sour my brain juices become.

Aye, same here. Though, ah've noticed with me, that... The older I get, the more cynical ah become. Maybe it's a Scottish thing? :idontknow: The fact we can be quite dour, negative bastards at times. :bigsmile:

MollyBeGood

Aye, same here. Though, ah've noticed with me, that... The older I get, the more cynical ah become. Maybe it's a Scottish thing? :idontknow: The fact we can be quite dour, negative bastards at times. :bigsmile:

lol I am some Scottish heritage -makes total sense now :)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
grerglarblarter smargingfarfter. I hate caring and having to try in life, but then also hate not trying and not caring. If I don't care or don't try, to put it in simple terms I'm a loser and look at myself and see myself that way, and not caring about it removes a desire to change. But them if I do want to try or care, it just makes it (or seem like it's) so hard and stressful, just every little thing. When I do care and try I feel like I "do" a lot less because I have to put so much effort into the things I do, and if I'm not satisfied with it I don't follow through with it and leave it on the cutting room floor. I want to be better with myself and life I just don't, I don;t know it's just hertyjuphty blujerduity.

Ithior

I've been bored for the past 2 hours, I've been randomly checking the same 8 websites since then, waiting to stumble upon something entertaining, even though these websites don't get updated often. I just wasted 2 hours of my life doing nothing.

I've been bored for the past 2 hours, I've been randomly checking the same 8 websites since then, waiting to stumble upon something entertaining, even though these websites don't get updated often. I just wasted 2 hours of my life doing nothing.

I know the feeling.. I've been hopping SPW > YouTube > another site > Google for the entire evening.

MikeyC

If this means I can get a carrot the size of a pumpkin that tastes like a grapefruit, I'm all for it. ;)

I know the feeling.. I've been hopping SPW > YouTube > another site > Google for the entire evening.
Hey, you two, chew on this for an hour, then. I guarantee you'll find something else to do. aaaaaaaaaaaaahaha - Weebl's Stuff :giggle:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
If this means I can get a carrot the size of a pumpkin that tastes like a grapefruit, I'm all for it. ;)

Hmm... Not exactly. It means you can get a carrot the size of a pumkin that doesn't taste anything, doesn't contain anything, kills biodiversity, invade other fields and only survive if you cover it with a very specific toxic substance while it grows, sold by one specific company.

hoddesdon

Not necessarily - now you know that these websites don't get updated often.

Anyone hear of Google Glass? It's supposed to be available in 2016.

Google Glass - Home

I just hope they put a recording notification light on it for the camera, so you can see when the camera is on. Otherwise I would not feel comfortable at all talking openly about certain things with people wearing them. Especially since it has a live stream function.

It's pretty neat, though. You could wear it on travels and appreciate the surroundings as well as capture the moment. As apposed to constantly looking at a screen or camera viewfinder.

The supposed screen overlay seems pretty cool too, but I haven't read too much about that yet.