Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Lol, then it could turn into a "I am more bored then you" thread. :ironicsmile:
...'You think your bored, I am so bored I......." :bigsmile:
I'm so bored I watched Justin Bieber's documentary! :giggle: Yes, I went there.

Actually, today has flown by for me! And it was another good day, too. Success!

GraybeardGhost

I'm so bored I keep clicking on home hoping for a new thread to read......lol

I do this often. Click. New Threads. Click. ChatBox. Click. Who's Online. Click. New Threads. Click. ChatBox. Click. Who's Online.

I have a long list of things I should be doing, but no.

Click. New Threads. Click. ChatBox. Click. Who's Online. Click . . .

ImNotMyIllness

I do this often. Click. New Threads. Click. ChatBox. Click. Who's Online. Click. New Threads. Click. ChatBox. Click. Who's Online.

I have a long list of things I should be doing, but no.

Click. New Threads. Click. ChatBox. Click. Who's Online. Click . . .

We have a very similar routine!! :bigsmile:

Kiwong

"You know what they say about rape and sodomy" my neighbour said to me.

I realised he thinks I am gay. I felt like saying I am not religious, but they are not sins I'll ever commit. Well only of those is a crime. The other is legal between consenting adults practising safe sex.

In the end, I saw him putting out the garbage, and I said " I'm not gay, in case you have a problem with that."

Now he is angry and won't talk to me. I should be the one who is angry, homophobia pisses me off.

hoddesdon

Bananas sold commercially have no seeds because they are a hybrid, and hence sterile. That is just a fascinating, but entirely useless, piece of information.

ImNotMyIllness

I realised he thinks I am gay. I felt like saying I am not religious, but they are not sins I'll ever commit. Well only of those is a crime. The other is legal between consenting adults practising safe sex.

In the end, I saw him putting out the garbage, and I said " I'm not gay, in case you have a problem with that."

Now he is angry and won't talk to me. I should be the one who is angry, homophobia pisses me off.

What a freak! Keep away from that guy. He has serious problems!

MikeyC

I have the house to myself. Party time! Bring the booze and strippers! :D

Or I might just order pizza and listen to music.

MikeyC

The girl at the pizza place remembered my full name, and I haven't been there for a couple of weeks. Yikes! :eek:

Srijita52

Well, it's official. I'm going to New Jersey and hanging around NYC in 31 days time. So excited. So nervous.
Good luck. :)

Ignore him Kiwong. He doesn't seem worth your attention.

I no longer have the house to myself. Party's called off, sorry. ;)

Too late! When I heard there might be pizza, I made sure it wouldn't be cancelled by setting some things in motion.

Soo.. don't be surprised if a small army of assorted strippers and a few thousand party people show up in.. I dunno *watches watch*.. 10 minutes or so.

I reckon a few thousand pizzas will be enough.
Don't forget to also buy something for the other people. ::p:

Last edited:

MikeyC

Ahh that sucks. How are you doing?
I'm good. I hope you are, too. :)

Too late! When I heard there might be pizza, I made sure it wouldn't be cancelled by setting some things in motion.

Soo.. don't be surprised if a small army of assorted strippers and a few thousand party people show up in.. I dunno *watches watch*.. 10 minutes or so.

I reckon a few thousand pizzas will be enough.
Don't forget to also buy something for the other people. ::p:
I will sit there and watch you eat several thousand pizzas! :D