Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Starry

^^ Indeed - Maybe I got turned into a Zombie in my sleep, maybe they managed to bite me after all! Grrr! Arrrggghh! Grr!

coyote

stole this from the Facebooks....

59738_422766571141778_399249087_n.jpg

stole this from the Facebooks....

59738_422766571141778_399249087_n.jpg

I wonder what those alpha/PUA/player types would say to that. I once saw a popular "player's blog" talking about a woman that he claimed looked like a pig - in fact he referred to her as a "pig woman". He was ridiculing the fact that she had managed to snag an attractive male in spite of how apparently hideous she was.

People are lovely :)

My daily dose of negativity has been injected into the thread, have a wonderful day everyone!

:p

JuiceB

I would like to feel alive again. The past few years have been nothing but me doing my best to keep my head above water. Gotta do something to keep myself from drowning in this mess I made.

GraybeardGhost

First World problems . . .

My best friend just called to invite me out to dinner with her and her son. I kinda want to go, but I don't know if I'm up for it.

Why does she always call when I'm taking a nap?

She's going to call back in about an hour to get my answer. I've made myself a cup of tea, but I'm not sure that will be enough to get me going.

I'm a little apprehensive. I've gone out to eat with these people before. Dreadful table manners: they play with their food, they talk while I'm trying to read the menu (a major ADD no-no), and they kvetch about everything ("and such small portions!"). Sometimes there is even pickage—I'll not say of what.

On one hand, I'll feel guilty if I don't go. They really enjoy my company, or so they say. Why? How? :idontknow: They'll be disappointed if I don't go. Also, I hate the thought of passing up a free meal at a better-that-average restaurant.

On the other hand, I'll feel guilty if I do go. They can't afford to buy one meal at this place, let alone three, and since they did the inviting, they will insist on paying for my meal as well as theirs. No Dutchmen allowed.

On the other other hand, if I go, I won't have to come up with something for dinner on my own. Another cold-chili-and-popcorn night is short on appeal.

On the OTHER other other hand, if I stay home, I won't have to go through the whole song-and-dance production number of getting ready to go out.

On the OTHER OTHER other other hand . . . :kickingmyself:

At least when she woke me up this time I wasn't having an awesome dream about baked goods.

Last edited:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
My chinchilla has diarrhea and no vets are available at these hours. This Monday and Tuesday are festive days for no god damn reason and nobody will be working. I don't know what to do. There's no emergency numbers or anywhere to turn to.

neardeath

I need to find things I really like to do and start taking more action than worrying about the actions. There is no other choice. No one can help me. I have to find strength to continue what I've started these past few weeks. I have put myself on a schedule of sorts and I like it. They are small steps. Things within my power to follow through with. I feel a tiny bit better for each thing I pursue.